PDA

View Full Version : WCW 05 End of the Year Party Ideas

Corey
12-31-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey guys,

We're trying to plan an end of the year celebration for WCW 05. Nothing major, just an opportunity for everyone to get together and enjoy some food, drinks, and have a good time. If we were to plan something at a bar & grill in San Diego, how many of you guys would want to go? Please reply and let me know so I can try to plan accordingly.

Also if you guys have any ideas on location, etc. let me know.

A more central location such as San Clemente could also be an option. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

corey

madscientist
12-31-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm in. Let me know if I can help. Happy to toast the winner.

Brad

Hook 1
12-31-2005, 04:10 PM
I was just talking with Keith about this. Sounds good. I can check out
some places here in San Clemente if you want.

Iceman
12-31-2005, 04:13 PM
Party at the winner's house!!!

lamb
12-31-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm in.

WCW 05 was load of fun. Thanks to all for great reports.

Happy New Year, good fishing to all!

vellocity
12-31-2005, 06:01 PM
Beers ON the winner!!

Lit-up1
12-31-2005, 06:19 PM
My vote would be the Bay Park Fish Co. right off I-5 and Morena Blvd-
Very cool fish joint with actual kayak fishing photos on the walls
and they show fishing videos including the Thresher yak video-
If we don't have the event there, check it out anyway--Next to Cecils meats and across from the fire station
Thats if it's down here. I understand if it has to be north :roll: , but I think most of the fish were caught down here.

Dave

Lit-up1
01-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Corey,

It's official, the Bay Park Fish Co. actually has BWE related photo on the wall. If you bring in a cool shot that is framed and matted they may put it on their wall. They heve last months beach shot at the shores :D.
One of the owners-Jerry, was one of the PB'ers who was also on the same bite-5 days in a row. He knew about BWE and asked me to "get those guys over here".
Plus the food is good.

Later
Dave

Corey
01-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Sounds good Dave. I called them on Satuday, but the man I was told I needed to speak to was not there. I'll get in touch with them and set it up.

thanks,

corey