PDA

View Full Version : Bring your sack Saturday!

Iceman
01-19-2006, 12:20 PM
...your sack of cold cash, Com'on Art, I owe you $20 :D Biggest fish
Saturday morning will take the pot, hope it ain't a turd that wins it. Pat stirred the fire on this one, so give your money to him($20).......before ya catch one. I'll only be fishing until 10ish, (I don't think it will take that long :roll: :twisted: ) as I have to work. Biggest fish brought to the get together at the Bay Park Fish Co. 4:30 cut off. Anyone remember who won the last "Cold Cash"? :lol: Com'on it has been way too long!

Pat
01-19-2006, 12:24 PM
Awesome...bring it on 8)

Lightning can strike twice.

I'll be on the beach at 5:30am to collect. Get me there or on the water. $20 Biggest overall WCW qualifier wins.

madscientist
01-19-2006, 12:32 PM
I'm in.
http://www.newyorkguidebook.com/images/newyorkinfo/dollars/bill/20dollar_front.jpg

I'll be happy to weigh in your fish for you Andy, should you have one. 8) I wouldn't trust any of these others guys though, pretty shady characters.

WCW fish only? Right on! No friggin bass BS.

Holy Mackerel
01-19-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm in! Can we just have a live witness to the scale weight Saturday with proper WCW photo documentation for the monster I am gonna catch? Rather just chop it up at home, when I get off the water at noon, rather than bring it to the Bay Park Fish Co :?:

Thanks,

Chris

aguachico
01-19-2006, 01:02 PM
It's on! I haven't caught a big fish from LJ since May '05.

madscientist
01-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Will they do the "you hook em, we cook em" deal for us there?

Chris, you can just keep your fish on ice. Try one of these...

http://www.reusablebags.com/store/images/products/ZC-035005.jpg

:D

steveooo
01-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Since I was not in WCW 2005, I will have no pressure to catch fish, I wont even be able to get any of the moolah. That is the reason that I will be out fishing that a.m.
The best way to catch a jackpot fish is to not enter the jackpot right?!? :wink:

Pat
01-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Chris,

I was hoping you could pass out some of those smelly cigars for good luck.

Iceman
01-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Steveooooooo,
Are you trying to ell us that you have no sack to bring? :)

As far as the finish time and how to do it, I think Pat (The Grand Marshal) should decide: noon on the beach or whatever........

steveooo
01-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Haha, how long did it take for the post to get this low :lol:
I got a sack if u need it Andy, just no fish to back it up... :shock:
I read an article this week about how a bass angler got kicked off the tour for tethering bass to stumps the day before a tourney. I think the next step that goes on with trash talkin this good is is to see someone tying a pig yeller to some bull kelp...

Iceman
01-20-2006, 07:18 AM
Just trying to sweeten the pot :D

Pat
01-20-2006, 08:53 AM
I can't make a long day of it, so I'd propose heaviest fish on the beach by 11am.
If you have to come in earlier, show someone the fish on the water and then weigh on the beach (with all the usual pictures) and relay the weight over the radio on 71.

We can give you the money at the shindig.

I know Iceman, Art, MS, and Holy Mack are in, any other takers?

PlasticSkipper
01-20-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm in. Hopefully I exhausted my bad luck out there the last two days. Dave

lamb
01-20-2006, 09:23 AM
I’m hoping to convince my buddy to hit LJ on his maiden yak voyage on Saturday. He didn’t seem eager - it’s to cold, he doesn’t have proper clothes to wear, he wants to hit the bay his 1st yak trip, all that… :roll: We may be out on our boat, still don’t know.

Is fish caught from the boat eligible for Saturday’s jackpot? All these rules, cmon, it aint WCW. Say yes and my $20 is in.

I’m game for sure if I get to fish from my yak.

madscientist
01-20-2006, 09:38 AM
I can't make a long day of it, so I'd propose heaviest fish on the beach by 11am.
If you have to come in earlier, show someone the fish on the water and then weigh on the beach (with all the usual pictures) and relay the weight over the radio on 71.

We can give you the money at the shindig.

I know Iceman, Art, MS, and Holy Mack are in, any other takers?

11:00am?!?!?
Some of us fish a little more than a couple of hours. Hope the bite is not late out at the corner. Maybe I can get a tow in from Adi, if necessary.

potto
01-20-2006, 09:59 AM
OK, Sat @ 5:30 am I'll be there. Count me in.

Good thing the competition ends @ 11. I am to meet Cardiff Paul for some hooping in Cardiff Sat night. So please save those macs for me. Anyone else who want to join for Cardiff hooping is more than welcomed to join.

skiffman
01-20-2006, 11:12 AM
How about letting Adi and me fish in our skiffs. After all, I do launch from the beach. It will just make the pot that much bigger. That would be very 8). Adi and Kelvin want to know.

Pat
01-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Alright. Since you guys are regulars on this site, we'll allow your donation.

F'nArne
01-20-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm trying to get the all-day pass for Saturday - so I may be there.

I'm all for letting the Lamb crew and Kelvin in - we may want to "borrow" some bait. :D

lamb
01-20-2006, 01:08 PM
donation ?!? :lol:

Game on! 8)

Thank you humbly.

No problem for bait - we'll load a full scoop at EB. Just stop by...

madscientist
01-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Let the skiffs in, but no GoldenBoy! :D He's already picking up enough cash that day. :lol:

Hey Adi, save the lively 'dines for me! Give Pat the half dead ones. :P Are you and Jasmine making separate donations, or just $20 for the pair?

Anyone heard if the squirts are still hanging around?

C-level
01-20-2006, 02:11 PM
I'll see you guys out there!

I'll be out on a 21 ft Parker CC for the day with PAL (Paul), the editor of Fish Rap (Brandon), the US marketing director of Okuma (Ric) and an other exec from Okuma (Gina).

If you guys catch a nice one, give us a call on CH 71 so Paul can get some pics!

Good luck to everyone and I'll see you all at the Fish Co. at 4:30,
Todd :D

lamb
01-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Cool, c'ya all there. All the execs on the water - guys please dress up nicely... and no skunk cigars!!!

Brad, my $20 is in. I don't know if Jasmin will play. He's been tight with $$ lately, or I should say 10 or so years I know him :roll: If he does, it'll be $40. ;)

madscientist
01-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Maybe I can get them to tell me how to keep my okumas working for more than two consecutive trips. :twisted:

Jim Sammons LJKF
01-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Good luck guys, wish I could be there for the fishing, but my son has baseball tryouts in the morning. I hope to make it to the festivities in the afternoon though.

Iceman
01-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Well.........somebody definately won it. There was one eligible fish caught, when I paddled in at 9:30 and 1 1/2 hours until weigh in. Heard of one heartbreaker and a couple black seabassterds........ya it was chilly :shock:

Ryan The Sealion
01-21-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm at work all day :( it looks nice out too :x