PDA

View Full Version : LJ 6/3

herefishyfishy!
06-03-2009, 11:52 AM
A buddy and I made the late launch (5:30ish), nice water, ankle slappers. Met Billy at the launch, nice to meet you man, and headed for the kelp. Passed the buoy and made bait right away, bait everywhere, dines, greenies, spanish, whatever you wanted. While pinning on my first greenie see a group of 3 breezing yellows right under me, threw the greenie out, no love, threw the jig, no love...trolled around all am til about 10:30, no love. Perfect morning on the water. Heard the fish started chewing yesterday afternoon but couldn't miss work (ie. sit in front of my computer and type out a fish report) to stay out longer and find out. Paddled in, on the beach by 10:45. Now Im at work with a slight aroma of "Eu de Greenback". Still better than not going at all. Will be back out next week.

BTW, continue to support our side of this MLPA process. Go to the meetings if at all possible! Talked to Billy this morning about all the ish thats going on just this morning! If we don't fight for this, we will be old telling stories about LJ to our children and grandchildren instead of taking them fishing there!

Evan