PDA

View Full Version : OEX on Mission Bay

Jim Sammons LJKF
07-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Stopped by the new OEX on Mission Bay, in what used to be the sailing center. All I can say is WOW what a change, these guys have worked their butts off to make this an incredible shop. Anyone who ever was in the shop before will not recognize it. They have every thing you need there, except Ocean Kayak:mad:.
Great job Brent and crew, I wish you all the luck in the new location.

Sherm
07-09-2009, 09:07 AM
I was there this morning. NIce job on the new location.

Billy V
07-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Is that the Old Cobra kayak shop on Santa Clara ?

Jim Sammons LJKF
07-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Is that the Old Cobra kayak shop on Santa Clara ?
Yep, but like I said you won't recognize it. It looks AWESOME

trob
07-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks Jim! We all worked hard to get it up a running. Gorgeous location.

prowlerdude
07-09-2009, 05:53 PM
No Ocean Kayaks... the humanity! Im sure it has everything to do with the proximity other dealers.

Cant wait to check it out!

Mike

bulletz
07-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Anyone know what Rick Hoolko (owner of SD Sailing Center) is up to?

nunyabizness1
07-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Can't wait to see the new place! Going to have an open house?

paddydigital
07-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I THINK NOW ITS UP AND RUNNING WE NEED A COOK OUT AND FISHING EVENT TO START IT OFF RIGHT! :luxhello: LOVE THAT LOCATION NOW I HAVE A REASON TO FISH MISSION MORE OFTEN! ROCK ON :you_rock: OEX MISSION BEACH! GRAND OPENING EVENT?

beardedguy
07-10-2009, 01:32 AM
This is great. Now when you need something you paddle over and get it.
A shop right where you need it.
Now put one by the launch at shelter island.

Useful Idiot
07-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Alright, the cat's out of the bag. :D :luxhello: We're still getting settled in but we're up and running for the most part. We'll need another week or so to have the place presentable for a Grand Opening / BBQ/ Tournament / TBD but keep your eyes peeled for the official announcement.

btw- thanks for everybody's support over the years, this shop is the result of a lot of loyal yak fishermen through some tough times. :cheers1:

paddydigital
07-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Alright, the cat's out of the bag. :D :luxhello: We're still getting settled in but we're up and running for the most part. We'll need another week or so to have the place presentable for a Grand Opening / BBQ/ Tournament / TBD but keep your eyes peeled for the official announcement.

btw- thanks for everybody's support over the years, this shop is the result of a lot of loyal yak fishermen through some tough times. :cheers1:
STOKED!

Holy Mackerel
07-10-2009, 05:59 PM
post up some pics for those of us that babysit more than fish these days! :)

Margarita Mike
07-11-2009, 06:28 AM
Chris,

You've gotta love that New baby sitting job you have now :)

I think you have enough room for another

PAL
07-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Stopped by yesterday to check the place out - talk about a showroom! Full of all the good stuff, some of which went home attached to a pair of the family's yaks. Thanks CJ. Nice to see Brian back from the chilly NW too. Welcome home.

I love a good kayak or fishing shop. This one's top tier.