PDA

View Full Version : Carpool thread for MLPA

tylerdurden
09-08-2009, 03:50 PM
I know a couple people were looking to rideshare up to the meeting to save money and make it easier for everyone.

Post up if you need a ride.

Post up if you can drive.

Include your area to make it easy.

Anyone know what the parking situation is going to be? Free Valet for attending like last time?

C. Cary
09-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Looking to carpool

I live in Carmel Valley (near highway 56 + 5)

anybody have a spot for 1?

**Some s**t has hit the fan. I am going to have to be a last second call at this point. I cannot be counted on as a driver.

Thanks,
Chris

nunyabizness1
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Looking to carpool

I live in Carmel Valley (near highway 56 + 5)

anybody have a spot for 1?

**Some s**t has hit the fan. I am going to have to be a last second call at this point. I cannot be counted on as a driver.

Thanks,
Chris

I will be carpooling with someone from bloodydecks. We have room for 2 more people. We are meeting at 6:30 am and leaving promptly thereafter at the Del Mar Heights exit of the I-5. PM me if you are interested in carpooling. We will return as soon as public comments are over due to a prior committment.

Dan
09-09-2009, 07:29 PM
watch it now:

http://www.cal-span.org/State_Webcast/MLPA-SCRSG/stream_index.htm

habanero
09-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I've got 2 or three spots if you don't mind sandy seats. I live around the 56 and I-15 and plan on leaving around 6:30. "nunyabizness1" If you see this in time, I might pool with your load if your not full.

Billy V
09-09-2009, 07:54 PM
All I saw was 8 1/2 minutes of Bulls^it talk, and No Maps.

They were all just fondling each other saying what a wonderful job they did.

(Where is the BJ Icon) ?

comrad_zeelaagee
09-09-2009, 07:59 PM
i'll be (VERY likely) heading up for public comment. i have a pregnant wife due any time- if someone wants to ride up with me- i'll gladly drive, but may have to bail unexpectedly. i'm in carlsbad.

nunyabizness1
09-09-2009, 08:28 PM
I've got 2 or three spots if you don't mind sandy seats. I live around the 56 and I-15 and plan on leaving around 6:30. "nunyabizness1" If you see this in time, I might pool with your load if your not full.

I live right near the 56 and I-15 too! We will meet at the Del Mar Heights exit and I-5 and leave at 6:10 am. Look for us near the Jack in the Box to meet up. I won't be checking this site or PM's before then. We have one spot left at this point in the truck if you need it. We will come back pretty soon after public comments.

comrad_zeelaagee
09-09-2009, 10:17 PM
i'm on- if anyone wants to ride with and meet at la costa ave. carpool lot(just on east side of 5) post up.

andy

tylerdurden
09-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Glad you guys are getting rides together. We have a full car.

I just got back from looking at the maps. Some areas are better than others.

See me in the morning and I can let you know what is going on.

Better yet, from 7am until public comment the maps will be on display with RSG members to explain them and the reasoning for you.

This may be too late, but save your comment card if you want to cede time. Everyone that wants to cede time must turn in all the cards together, and everyone must be present in the room.

comrad_zeelaagee
09-09-2009, 10:31 PM
i'm trying to hunt down current maps... are they available in google earth viewing? any links? please.

i have room. it's be nice to have the company and not feel like i'm totally wasting as getting there.

t-man and clay? anyone?

tylerdurden
09-09-2009, 10:34 PM
maps are not available on line in any form.

I took pics but can't find my damn camera cable.

Get there early to view them. I think Paul R (Rojodiablo) is posting some pics on bloodydecks.com or spearboard.com of some of the proposals.

If the video from tonight is archived already you may get a look at them there, but not in google earth or marine map format.

comrad_zeelaagee
09-09-2009, 10:39 PM
thank you. i'll be there.

habanero
09-09-2009, 10:41 PM
comrad_zeelaagee, I can meet with at La Costa. What time?

comrad_zeelaagee
09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
comrad_zeelaagee, I can meet with at La Costa. What time?

i was thinking 6ish? that cool or too early? 100mi- 1'45" or so maybe 6:30 instead- i can supply to go coffee. what do ya' think?

pm me your cell # and i'll respond in kind.