PDA

View Full Version : Some pic say a thousand words

fishchaser25
09-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Not much to report, but I did manage to make it out fishing in ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/ /><st1:City w:st=</st1:City><ST1:place w:st="on">Newport</ST1:place> on my B-day 09/04. So any ways here we go. Launched super late at 2pm and paddled strait 2 the bait barge. Talked to an old friend that was working on the barge and he picked out a bout 12 monster Mac’s for me. Then headed outside to an undisclosed location where a good friend of mine has been killing the threshers. Found him already hooked up when I got there. After the assist with the C&R of his thresher I set up my rod and we started our drift. It was like yellowtail fishing in LJ. you would look for birds and when they started diving you would try to get your bait right where they were because soon after they started diving the threshers would start boiling like foaming yellows. Tail slaps and full breaches. Then wam your bait would start screaming. It was epic. Well after a few hours of this I decided to keep a smaller T instead of one of the breeders. The fish I harvested was 78# and was a male I don’t kill females. But as you can see in the pic it was a beautiful day on the water with some good people and weather. The fish was a bonus for sure.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k141/fishchaser25/kayaksharkfishing.jpg

(for all of you who want to call me a pup killer F off. I only keep what im going to eat and the smaller T's have less mercery in them.)

dorado50
09-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Nice one Chris! Not a pup killer but a "fish killer". WTG..:sifone: cool pic

frugalfisher
09-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Way to go! That will be tasty.

fishchaser25
09-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys. as for me fishing is on hold till after december 18th. (last day of school) this class is intense and i need to focus all my energy on passing this class. so good luck out there & i'll be reading your post/reports.:you_rock::cheers1:

bellcon
09-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Congrats
thats a killer pic:biggrinjester:

seriously
thats a great photo

Freespool
09-14-2009, 08:10 AM
Awesome photo! I would always vote for keeping a smaller male than anything else, better for your health and the population. Congrats on a great birthday catch!

THE DARKHORSE
09-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Good looking photo too :cheers1:.

New kayak?

INGRIDSDAD
09-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Great pic, you wasted no time getting the new kayak bloody.:cheers1:

Thanks for the shark. I will send some fish your way if I ever get off my dry spell.

yakrider
09-14-2009, 02:55 PM
:cheers1::reel:
I'm hungry!

Gino
09-14-2009, 04:45 PM
:biggrinjester:

fishchaser25
09-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Good looking photo too :cheers1:.

New kayak?

Ya i finally got the kayak i always wanted but couldn't afford :biggrinjester:. this boat is freakin sweet. it has everything i want in a fishing kayak..... even good luck:cool: First trip out we land some nice threshers & I give my boat a proper welcome into the wonderful world of kayak fishing. all i can hope for is that i can keep my streak going after 4 months of no fishing. maybe if im lucky i'll get that newbe fishing luck back:cheers1:

h2ofishfo
09-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks guys. as for me fishing is on hold till after december 18th. (last day of school) this class is intense and i need to focus all my energy on passing this class. so good luck out there & i'll be reading your post/reports.:you_rock::cheers1:sure buddy just wait youll get the itch again when u get a t-shark dream

fishchaser25
09-16-2009, 09:49 PM
sure buddy just wait youll get the itch again when u get a t-shark dream

ya bro i'm sure i will especially if i keep seeing all the fish josh keeps putting his clients on.

WahooUSMA
09-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Nice T! Did he jump and breach? How long to bring him in?

GBF
09-21-2009, 06:44 PM
AH.....YEA!!!! That is about a thousand words!!

Congrats!!

GBF

OneTyme
09-25-2009, 11:59 AM
FYI- A picture does say a thousand words, unfortunately, a video tells the whole story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K3uqg43QCo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K3uqg43QCo)

gary sullivan
09-25-2009, 12:32 PM
And now we know the whole story.

bellcon
09-25-2009, 12:46 PM
ut oh

Fishseeker rides again?

steveooo
09-25-2009, 02:47 PM
:icon_bs:

WahooUSMA
09-25-2009, 03:07 PM
Damn, I hate when that happens!

Dan
09-25-2009, 03:28 PM
maybe he handed the rod off to his buddy so he could work on landing the fish??

forefrazier
09-25-2009, 03:53 PM
At least he's not a baby killer now :biggrinjester:

Adam12
09-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Damn.

Lucy, you got alot of splaining to do. :bigear:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q39/adams12/Ilovelucy.jpg

fishchaser25
09-26-2009, 07:10 AM
Ha Ha Ha LMAO the funny thing is that it's only a 3 min video & if you ask Kent </ST1:p(the other guy fishing) He will tell you that we both fought that fish. He hooked it and fought it for about 25 _35 min then passed the rod off to me & I fought it for about the same amount of time. After I got the fish to color <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/ /><st1:country-region alt=</st1:country-region><ST1:pKent</ST1:p wanted to finish it off so I passed the rod back over to him and then I landed the shark. That is a pretty good video tho. Thanks Premo, & Kent for an amazing day on the water. & for those of you who have nothing better to do but try to ruin other people’s day....Get a life and go fishing or stay off this board.

fishchaser25
09-26-2009, 07:18 AM

Thresher_Cowboy
09-26-2009, 10:38 AM
LMAO..... The even funnier part is that the person calling me out dosn't even have the BALL's to do it in his real screen name. thanks for the first post bro. now we can all forget you even existed because im sure that will be the last we here from you.... :ciao::eviltongue::wink::vroam:
I mean come on guys if your gona call someone out at least have the ball's to do it with your real screen name not some BS name you created that day so you don't get any heat. F#*king PUSSY's....... O well i'm over it. good luck out there guys and hope to see you on the water in january when I finish school:cheers1::biggrinjester:
I hate when people post with fake screen names. It's almost as bad as pretending to catch somebody else's fish.

fishchaser25
09-26-2009, 11:19 AM

Thresher_Cowboy
09-26-2009, 11:55 AM
I decided to keep a smaller T instead of one of the breeders. The fish I harvested was 78# and was a male I don’t kill females.

(for all of you who want to call me a pup killer F off. I only keep what im going to eat and the smaller T's have less mercery in them.)

I don't know how I possibly got the impression that you caught it by yourself... And btw, I've caught plenty of sharks from my kayak. Maybe you didn't read my screen name....

Dude you were with called you out on video bro. It's not just internet bashers flaming you.

fishchaser25
09-26-2009, 12:16 PM
What ever you say Bro. truth be told I really don't care what any one thinks. I have been fishing long before I started posting here & if you guys want to get all technical then I’ll just stop reporting. Doesn't matter to me. I could care less. so you can either read the post and use the info given and go fishing or just read it and keep your mouth shut, cuz the only other people that know what happened that day were Premo & Kent. So if something I posted bothered them then Why didn't they post or pm me about the post? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Now I know why Josh never comments to people bashing him. It’s just too much drama. & I’m sure all the people I PM'ed about the fishing in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Newport</st1:place></st1:City> that week/month had plenty of their own great experiences due to the info I gave. So my advice to you is don’t assume anything about a post unless you know exactly what happened. If anyone has anything els to say to me then PM me. Cuz I’m dun with this post <o:p></o:p>

phreshwon
09-27-2009, 09:39 AM
Great job on that T! Im still laughing from watching you donkey punch it before you got the bat.

deepdvr
09-27-2009, 11:30 AM
http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo163/ericedb/popcorn.gif

Adam12
09-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Why are you posing with the Thresher and not Kent since he caught it?

Whizz Bang
09-27-2009, 02:52 PM
:eek: LMAO....

shortstack
09-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Holy Sh-t!!!!! LOL!!! Just go fishing!!!

-scallywag-
09-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Donkey Punch!!!! hahahaha this shit is funny...will someone get a still of the donkey punch so fishchaser can use that for his avitar.

And pass that popcorn!