PDA

View Full Version : tackle back pack

warrior
09-16-2009, 09:34 PM
I have a new tackle back back for sale. It comes with 4 trays and a large compartment on top. It also has several side pockets.

This back pack has never been used because I bought two of them hoping to give one to a friend but I didn't realize he bought one himself.

Probably not good for a yak but it works great for the boat trips, or hiking ot those hidden lakes.

I'm asking $35.00 or trade for ?

Jesse

emrliquidlife
09-17-2009, 11:44 AM
For $35? Sold. I can stop by in OC, on Saturday after say 11 a.m.

Ed

warrior
09-17-2009, 11:56 AM
would you like more pictures to be sure. As stated it is brand new. I will be having a garage sale Saturday so I'll be around. I will PM you with my address and phone number later on today.

LipYanker
09-17-2009, 01:57 PM
any other fishing gear in the garage sale?

warrior
09-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Bass lures, older spinning reels, several older Penn conventionals, older crap rods.(fresh water stuff) I will probably post a picture of all my lures to get some advice on what to ask for them. I'm not a fresh water bass guy, I don't even remember where I got them from but there's a lot of them.

emrliquidlife
09-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Bass lures, older spinning reels, several older Penn conventionals, older crap rods.(fresh water stuff) I will probably post a picture of all my lures to get some advice on what to ask for them. I'm not a fresh water bass guy, I don't even remember where I got them from but there's a lot of them.

Okay, So, I'll come by on Saturday. You don't have a bedframe for a twin size bed do ya?

Hey some of that stuff works in SW, you just have to change the hooks.

If you don't mind, please, let me take a look. I fish for Calicos, Spotties and Sand Bass.

warrior
09-19-2009, 01:58 PM
SOLD, SOLD

Thanks Ed, I hope those lures get the job done for you