PDA

View Full Version : My Dad's Tournament

DESTROYER
08-16-2005, 05:04 PM
Guys, Please sign up soon if you are going to fish in this. Jim and I are getting the food and shirts together and it will help to know how many of you plan on coming. I would appreciate it if you can sign up as soon as possible, it's only a week and half away. As of right now we only have about 30 people signed up and I know that at least 80 plus will show.

Thank You!

Matt Moyer

Arne
08-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Hey Matt - Fantastic cause so I'll support it however I can ... but I can't make the tourney (too many kids and too much soccer). Can I show up for the bbq and buy a bunch of raffle tickets?

And when's the next Non-Club Meeting - the first one was great!
Arne

Jim Sammons LJKF
08-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Of course you can show up at the BBQ as can anyone else, $5 will get you lunch and raffle tickets will be available.
Where the heck is MKnott, the defending champ is so far a no show but then again so are the past three winners Corey? and Ice? Whats the story guys? :? We could use the support in this.

Iceman
08-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Sorry I lagged, I had to be sure work was covered. I just signed up and have been stockpiling mucho mojo. The year I won, I had a 6 week skunkfest going on. If I don't catch anything before the tourney, I will be around that 6 week mark...............so lookout!

Lou Dog
08-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Looking forward to the pre-tourney breakfast, 3:30am right? I shouldn't be late, crashing in a nearby parking lot. Please don't TP my truck as I sleep. Peace out, Lou Dog 8)

madscientist
08-18-2005, 09:05 PM
Will you have the breakfast of champions? Otherwise, I break fast on the water :D .

Corey
08-19-2005, 07:41 AM
Hey Matt, I'm definitely in for the tourney. Sorry to be a slacker, but I've been out of town for the past 2 weeks. See you there, bro.

corey

Jim Sammons LJKF
08-19-2005, 08:08 AM
OK that is two of the past winners, Where is MKNOTT?

DESTROYER
08-19-2005, 10:42 AM
Thanks Guys! We are now up over 60 people...This event is going to be awsome. Wait until you see what the sponsors have donated and the give aways. And I garuntee that you hungry fisherman will be fed in a timely matter. We are having Fresh Fish tacos and lots of other good eats.

Thanks again-Matt

MKNOTT
08-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Dont think I'm gonna make it for the tourny, maybe the BBQ.