PDA

View Full Version : Back from Petawawa

Jim Sammons LJKF
09-29-2009, 02:18 PM
Read all about our trip on the Petawawa river in Ottawa.
http://gameon2.wordpress.com/ (http://gameon2.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/kayak-fishing-the-petawawa-river/#comments)

roosta
09-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Looked like a trip of a lifetime... It's funny that I'm sitting in a cubicle in an office while reading it... That article has inspired me to get outdoors this weekend! Maybe I'll drive to the Sierra's! Thanks Jim! I can't wait to see the new video and show. Keep up the good work!

Jim Sammons LJKF
09-29-2009, 04:02 PM
I have had a lot of trips of a lifetime of late. I am a super lucky man.
Leaving again on Sunday on a 6 day on the Islander then doing some shooting around here for a couple of days. It really is a lot of work but sometimes it is hard to call it that.

j mo
09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Looked like a trip of a lifetime... It's funny that I'm sitting in a cubicle in an office while reading it... That article has inspired me to get outdoors this weekend! Maybe I'll drive to the Sierra's! Thanks Jim! I can't wait to see the new video and show. Keep up the good work!

lol Morgan! Join the rest of us weekend warriors..... If only I could function on one hour sleep Id fish all the time!

ps

Looking for a wingman sat nite hooping let me know

T Bone
09-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Rock on Jim! And once again thank you!:you_rock:

Norm222
09-29-2009, 06:39 PM
ps

PM sent :lobster::lobster::lobster:

roosta
09-30-2009, 02:44 PM
lol Morgan! Join the rest of us weekend warriors..... If only I could function on one hour sleep Id fish all the time!

ps

Josh, long time no see!

Am currently functioning on 4 hours of sleep...I snuck out really early this morning and ended up with a small YT and 5 bonita (kept 3 to add to my various other carcasses that are in my freezer awaiting lobster season) Saturday night is a possibility, I'll let you know.