PDA

View Full Version : Skiffin' and lobbing it up!

Matt
10-07-2009, 11:35 AM
:lobster:First and foremost HELL YEAH LOBSTER ICON!!

Well hit the bay in the skiff with my buddy Gino and threw down a stack of ten, first few pulls were por nada, we set them deep, we set them shallow all with nothing until around 11pm when the crawl began....Nets were all yielding a ton of shorts with 3-5 per net, we finally got some deliverance and got 3 legals before it shut off.

Big thanks to Rik at OEX Kearny for having some new gear in stock!! If you haven't checked out the fully rigid conical ambush nets from pro gear you are missing out those things KILL IT!!!! Plus the new shop is gigantic, new gear, reels and line are coming but it if your looking for REEBS lures or TJW or swimbaits the place is packed with them along with all the lobster gear ya need!!!!

I also here they are having a deal on headlamps soon:biggrinjester:(inside joke so don't go demanding a deal on a headlamp!)

Get out there and get your lobster on!!!:lobster:

kurtfish
10-07-2009, 11:49 AM
The draft proposal to endorse a complete closure of La Jolla has already been circulated to all council members. Fyre and company is looking to fry us all. This is likely our last year to fish LJ Sunset Cliffs. Maybe, I will have to stay up past my bedtime to catch a couple lobbies.

See in Chambers at 2pm,

Kurtfish

dos ballenas
10-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Sick! Nice bugs! Any good ones? Dove LJ today... tons of shorts! Back at it tonight!

Skiffs Rule!

Catching lobster bait is fun in the sun!:yt:
:lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobs ter::lobster: