PDA

View Full Version : LJ - 11/29 report+video

-scallywag-
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I've been fishing alot lately, before and after the weather/swell that just moved thru...the crazy thing is that after the swell the water temp hasn't budged, its still 61-63, although the vis went to zero with a nice chalkboard green tint. Green and spanish bait was very abundant and on one sabiki drop i had a triple mini boney hook-up (and a tangled sabiki)!! it was feeling alot like springtime out there yesterday so when the wind picked up at noon I went into spring time fishing mode....ended the day with a cattle boat type fishcount on the last day of linger season!!!...2 lingcod (1 released,1 30"er in my belly), 3 calicos, 1 turdroller, 4 bonies, 1 shovelnose, and stupid ms.t hit my iron at the end of the day and got me all excited for a second... fought it for a while, got it close to the boat 80-100lb female hooked in the pec fin, she still had plenty of fight left in her so i cut her loose...
I'm not sure what day this video was taken on, i think it was friday?? i was scared to paddle out after watching that guy and went home to sleep!!! :biggrinjester:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oq6Untts3Vo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oq6Untts3Vo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NextBite
11-30-2009, 04:47 PM
he barely made it :p

h2ofishfo
11-30-2009, 05:22 PM
wasnt that bad ?? but i wouldnt advise start paddling out from 1 ft of water get a littl deeper so u dont run in to the big set

young mola
11-30-2009, 05:52 PM
looks like me on thursday.. except he didnt lose anything. u gotta give him kudos for chargin it tho! :cheers1:

Matt
11-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Ballsy trip thru the surf there and Nice job out there !:cheers1:

whitedog
12-01-2009, 02:30 PM
I remember that dude, if you watch it in slomo you can see his nuts floating behind him. I also turned around and was back in bed.:you_rock:

tacmik
12-01-2009, 04:40 PM
I want to see the video of him coming back in. :D