PDA

View Full Version : WTB or trade

WahooUSMA
12-30-2009, 10:00 AM
I am looking to pick up a used and equipped, fish ready second kayak for my broke-ass friends, neighbors, and/or relatives who keep saying they want to go fishing with me but don’t have any gear. I want to keep the price around a grand. Ultimately, I would really like to either trade or sell some extra non-fishing related items that I have that never get any usage i.e., 2003 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Cannondale</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Jeykle</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Mountain</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> bike – I paid about $1200 for it and it has seen very little use. Also, I do have some firearms from my previous life that I don’t need or use anymore….If any guns are purchased, they would have to be transferred per fed gun laws. Ithica .20 gage pump, feather light, mod-37 collectors model; 357 lever action rifle. Anyway, I am looking for a Trident 13/15, Extreme, or something relatively fast that tracks well. No X-Factors, please! PM if you are interested.

Fiskadoro
12-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Ithica .20 gage pump, feather light, mod-37

What an exceptional gun, if that was a 16 gauge or 12 gauge I'd be all over that.

Jim

NextBite
12-30-2009, 11:07 AM
someone loves guns, just like meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!:cheers1:

kareem korn
12-30-2009, 01:30 PM
If you had a stand up paddle board I would be interested.