PDA

View Full Version : Soft Plastic Pouring Molds/Materials

Siebler
01-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Alright guys I am officially getting ready to sell everything I own to make soft plastics. I do not have a complete inventory of it all right now however I know I have about 25 different freshwater molds plus the Swimbait Stuff.

From what I recall I have the following molds for Swimbaits:

6" Mold
5" Molds
4" Molds
3.5" Dorky Shad Style
3" Molds

and some smaller stuff.

All molds I am referring to are high quality RTV molds made for production. Any other molds I have made form Plaster or whatever are yours as well if you want everything.

Several of the mold styles I have a Production sets and thus I do not want to separate them.

Also think I have about 3 gallons of Calhoun Tube Plastic, 3/4 gallon of softener (The plastic is a harder plastic that works well for swimbaits).

Also a ton of colorants, glitters, highlights, etc.

Have a bunch of Pyrex pouring cups and even the microwave to heat it all.

Id really like to find one person interested in getting into pouring and make a deal on the whole lot. Of course I can give you any help you may need (I poured professionally for several large companies).

This is a lot of moneys worth of stuff due to the swimbait molds being expensive. but Id like to clear out room as I am going to be setting up a new shop soon and want to focus more on wire baits and such.

Shoot me an email and we will set up a time you can look at everything. I am out of town the enxt few days so give me a week to gather everything and inventory it.

Also will be parting with a bunch of unused lead head and spinnerbait molds.

cj@oexcalifornia.com

45king
01-05-2010, 03:09 PM
email sent

troutboy
01-06-2010, 07:42 AM
I would like to buy a few molds is you decide to split it up. I have everything else already. Thanks

herefishyfishy!
01-06-2010, 08:26 AM
pm sent

Siebler
01-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Going to try and inventory it all tonight or tomorrow for you guys that emailed me.

A lot of people are interested in the whole lot so I am hoping to sell it that way.