PDA

View Full Version : Lowrance Trouble Shooting..

wade
02-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Man named deepDvr was having some electronic issues as well as myself bigggg time...didnt reaize this till we were both out @ 2pm on the 11th..not a good thing especially for buggin..so deepdvr locks onto a Thresher yesterday on our fish&hoop trip early..after wrestlin with him and getting ready for the release, The Thresher so kindly smacks the sh!t outta his boat knocking the lowrance back into order! Thanks man! (I always used to say sometimes fussy electronics just need a good swift smack to wake it back up!..) lost my damn pliers while trying to be nice and remove his precious custom iron..but deepdvr had his backups and we got it out out no prob!..
sent on his way without a parting gift...:jig:
for deepdvr being so kind he was rewarded with a nice bugzilla ..
landed @ 2am 12th and spent.. paddling ,ironing, paddling, pulling 100 times+, & paddeled some more..
my arms are starting to talk "hobie" to me i think?..

Thanks again E, awesome time as usual!.......:cheers1:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EEy_JVaXMak&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EEy_JVaXMak&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

-In Memory of Capt. Phil Harris, RIP -

:lobster::lobster:

/

:lobster::lobster::lobster:

deepdvr
02-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Wow!!! Nobody likes your report. :D

blackcloud9
02-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the report! Did you launch at Shores? Saw you guys hooping
with all those rods onboard, and thought .... wow that's a lot of gear. And
a long trek esp. with a paddle.

Glad you got some bugs, its was very slow early season.

lamb
02-14-2010, 07:00 PM
that is hard core...

Nice job out there :cheers1:

lterrero
03-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Deepdvr, I wonder how you snap that pic...