PDA

View Full Version : Tiburón Troubles Today..

wade
02-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Im buying one of those stupid shields just so my reels are safe now!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE !!!

if you do not obey my LAST warning, I will call the Doctor..
In one hour from when I place the call, I could have Dr. Yani prepped for surgery & on location...

Aerial @ 0:27 seconds
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5xTsIVDFpTc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5xTsIVDFpTc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tman
02-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Cool video, sure brings the colors to life...

Like the saying, 'match the hatch', I think the music certainly did just that. Certainly beautiful in their gracefulness, too bad they taste so good...

:cheers1:

NextBite
02-17-2010, 10:20 PM
WTG :luxhello:

Gino
02-17-2010, 10:43 PM
should just got halibut fishing :D Dont usually have problems with those.

-scallywag-
02-18-2010, 06:50 AM
:iagree:

Word on the street is that the butts are on the chew, plus they are alot easier on reels.

One of these times you might get lucky and catch a T wearing jewlery...I got two almost brand new irons off the tail of the last one i caught.

Ohh yeah, COOL VIDEO !!

JoeBeck
02-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Awesome video! That is a good size t-shark. Do you have a camera that you wear like a headlamp?

wade
02-18-2010, 09:49 AM
no head cam,i wish Joe.... just holding it in my hand.
i am now officially completly camera-less.. i drowned the first one last week, and now i destroyed my last operational one..just a basic handheld pos camera that Had video capabilities..at least it had a SD memory slot otherwise all that great footage would have been lost..right after i put my rod away i submerged it..d.o.n.e...

blackcloud9
02-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Cool video thanks. Too bad about the cameras, bummer. IMHO, the Canon D10 camera rocks - its waterproof to 30' deep and shock resistant and takes great pix and video --- I don't have to dig it out of a drybag!

Stoneale
02-20-2010, 09:45 PM
good shiat mon!!! jah live!

yani
02-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Wade,

you called it and it happened. Why do those
sharks love you so? Maybe cause they know
I haven't given you a special T Shark recipe yet?

Great videos, keep up the good work!

TCS
02-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Worn out drags are a good thing, especially when they are the result of fighting big fish from your kayak. These will be the good days you look back on when you're an old geezer telling fish stories. Keep enjoying it!

Siebler
02-22-2010, 01:01 PM
One of these years I will finally get a Thresher.

Maybe this is the year, 10 years of kayak fishing without one, I think it is time....

Just got to get Matt to haul it on his Xfactor, dont think my 160 will handle it :D

Nice video, makes me want to get out there.

wade
02-23-2010, 07:33 PM
I know all these shark posting must be getting old, but please tell that to the sharks..
I always try to take care when releasing sharks..even though I don't have a Hobie, i still make sure to circle it when it was finally brought up to the surface dog tired..only for a brief minute we videoed it with the solid mouth hook set, and released when it had a chance to take a break and revive some..This shark was not harmed. I'm pretty sure it did not die from this fight afterwards.. I tried my best to make sure it didn't.
How else will T-man get his T-tacos then?..Here is some footage Leo shot including a few little underwater scenes.Date is off i think three days..video is also looped to make longer for whole song to play..
Thanks Leo! :sifone:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FyBkuK2OK7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FyBkuK2OK7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>