PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Thursday...

Fiskadoro
03-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Fished Castaic this morning in the Mini-x

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> <!-- function pointercursor(){document.body.style.cursor = "move";}function unpointercursor(){document.body.style.cursor="";}//--> </script>http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5821/castaic.jpg

Didn't catch anything worth talking about though I did have a nice fish boil up on a fake trout. Must of just stopped raining a few hours before I got there. Pretty much had the place to myself other then the shore guys.

Blown off the water by noon, great way to spend the morning.

Jim

fishes
03-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Beautiful shot!

DESTROYER
03-04-2010, 01:59 PM
I've always wanted to fish there!

Billy V
03-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Where is this place you speak of -

Do they allow average white people there, or must you have Laguna Beach Hoyty-Toyty clearance ? It looks stunning.

Willy
03-04-2010, 07:02 PM
The place has some big fat stripper.

WoOT!

Those can be fun!
Especially with some...well, nevermind.

Great pic Jim.

Willy

Fiskadoro
03-04-2010, 10:34 PM
The place has some big fat stripper.

I was trying to nail a big fat stripper but I couldn't get one to eat the trout. :D

It's a great place to fish but they do allow gas powered boats, and they can come out in force..

Beautiful day: it's nice when you go there and don't have to fight the crowds

Jim

herbo
03-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Fantastic picture Great place to fish live close by(Cyn. Cntry), If you get a chance head to the bait shop/boat rental and talk to Bear (Get Bent member) wealth of information to be had, tell him Herbo sent you.....:cool:H

Iceman
03-05-2010, 09:12 AM
It has really greened up!

I am dying to huck a big fat plastic all day long in search of a fattie. That pic is awesome.

CandyCatcher
03-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I've always wanted to fish there!

Grab Rhyno and the 3 of us can fish my skiff there......

The Big Stripers have been on the Chew!!

Next time for ya Jim....and that water looked very very nice!

fishinfanatic03
03-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Great job out there. Its too bad that they have stopped stocking for the time being because of the politics. It kind of sucks because when they first started stocking we were getting a lot of nicer fish on the plugs. Anyway, hopefully they stock soon

Fiskadoro
03-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Great job out there. Its too bad that they have stopped stocking for the time being because of the politics.

So what's the deal with that?

Jim

mtnbykr2
03-08-2010, 03:32 PM
I spent every weekend in December didn't get anything to speak of either,
but I certainly was not blessed with water like that...nice shot of the lake:leaving:

DESTROYER
03-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Grab Rhyno and the 3 of us can fish my skiff there......

The Big Stripers have been on the Chew!!

Serious! I love Strippers:) The bigger the better!