PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Bustin

joyjiggin'
03-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Since some are putting their recent personal best up, I guess I should too. Went out the other day to wet a line and see if one of those old ghost would swim my way. Got to the launch at about 5:30. While un loading I noticed I had forgot my F/F. I thought well it really doesn’t matter, I know the depth around there and it doesn’t matter if there is a big bait ball under you or not, just keep a line in the water most of the time and you’ll be alright. Had a greenie hooked on a Carolina down deep. Around 9:30 I bring up a huge BSB. Get her back down safe and sound. Around 10:00 I hook on a big ass leopard, get it in and off. Its 10:30 and I’m eaten the yummy sandwich I made Eric make for me, bout that time my greenie starts acting a little nervous. A few short zings, a long one then hook set. She gets me in some kelp a couple of times, but the braid does it’s job. Get her up to color and I say “holy shit”. Weight= heavy, Length=long. ..Thanks for the pics Leo and Wade…Oh...I barrowed Eric's Hobie..lolffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>

landwhale
03-08-2010, 09:18 AM
WAY TO GO JOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big congratulations that is truly awsome

Steve

bellcon
03-08-2010, 09:21 AM
AWESOME :cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:
way to go Joy
Hobie? say it ain't so:D

Its 10:30 and I’m eaten the yummy sandwich I made Eric make for me
Now thats funny
already domesticated him I see:sifone:

"Honey get up and make me a samich... I am going fishing... that's right you heard me... Now":notworthy:

THE DARKHORSE
03-08-2010, 09:25 AM
I could hear the screams from the launch.

How were the dogs?

Lobster crackers? :D

Grego
03-08-2010, 09:25 AM
:you_rock:Way to go Joy!....at least eric can't blame the hobie anymore!!

BTW...nice try adding the top part to MY infamous visor!! and putting me on a hobie!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/locogrego/joyjigginwhiteSeaBassA.jpg

Holy Mackerel
03-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Nice fish Joy!

NextBite
03-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Awesome :wsb:Joy!

Iceman
03-08-2010, 03:36 PM
You been working out girl? :biggrinjester: It reads with a bit of a southern drawl. Nice :wsb:

steveooo
03-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Love it!

joyjiggin'
03-08-2010, 08:18 PM
OK, guys! That is NOT me with the :wsb: in the photo! :biggrinjester::biggrinjester::biggrinjester: Eric caught the fish, but he was not going to post it! Jokingly, I told him to photo shop my face over his and post it here. He went to town!! :eek::eek::eek:
When I saw it , I had a good laugh until I saw all the responses to it! I had NO idea that it could fool anyone. I don't know any woman with muscles like that:D!!
However, frankly, if I had been there to witness that momentous event I know that I would have bagged that hog!:reel:

(PS Grego, your pic, er, I can see Eric's attraction to you now!)

Iceman
03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
I knew it! but I did edit out my "man hands" comment just in case :D:D:D

erinoo
03-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Look here Don, I RUN my house just like you do; the washing machine, diswasher, vacum and anything else Im told, i mean I want to run....:cheers1:

AWESOME :cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:
way to go Joy
Hobie? say it ain't so:D

Now thats funny
already domesticated him I see:sifone:

"Honey get up and make me a samich... I am going fishing... that's right you heard me... Now":notworthy:

yakrider
03-09-2010, 06:16 PM
well...whichever one of you girls got it...
congrats!!!!!
it's a nice one!!!

yakpappy
03-09-2010, 06:31 PM
NICE ONE:luxhello:

lamb
03-09-2010, 06:59 PM
NICE FISH Joy

:biggrinjester:

Grego
03-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Fooled me!! but since that's the case....I reserve the right to retract my comment and modify it with the following:

About time you caught something worth taking a photo with...can't you do any better?.....slut!:the_finger:

erinoo
03-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Sweet Pea..Its ok if your calling me the slut, but not the other half... I don't need to take photo of my fishes to make me feel good...:D

QUOTE=Grego;52861]Fooled me!! but since that's the case....I reserve the right to retract my comment and modify it with the following:

About time you caught something worth taking a photo with...can't you do any better?.....slut!:the_finger:[/QUOTE]