PDA

View Full Version : Further Clarification for July

kurtfish
08-03-2010, 03:48 PM
As my wife located a great new electronic hand scale that very accurately weighs up to 100 lbs. I thought I was all set with my submission last month with the 46.16 very clearly displayed. Below is my tape/rod shot to give you a prospective of the rod and size of the WSB that hit my flylined squid on the bass rod.

WCW Moderator
08-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Kurt, the WCW rules are clear:

In addition, for each fish submitted, the weight needs to be supported by photo of the fish on a measuring tape showing its total length in inches.

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=6515

We can not accept the sub without a tape shot. We had this situation in previous WCW seasons, and we had to turn down those submissions. Photo of a fish with other object as a reference is not a photo of the fish on a measuring tape showing its total length in inches.

kurtfish
08-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Let's go ahead and throw this little WSB under the bus and just use my original July sub with the Bill Poole Memorial Contest photo and tape shot attached for the Yellowtail. I apprecaite your patience and attempts to hlep me qualify the WSB. I could not find my tape shot photo in July or at this time and I apprecaite the consistancy required for this forum.

Thank you, Kurtfish