PDA

View Full Version : MON PM

MKNOTT
08-23-2005, 03:11 AM
Got out a little late at 5:30 into some bigger surf than I have seen in a while. Great bait but no tails seen. So many anchovies out there getting torn up by the bones & macks made the birds 360 for a 1/4 mile when at the bouy. Speaking of the bouy, they need to fix and move the bouy. I think at least 3 of them have moved off there designated spot over the years. Does anyone know who is in charge of maintaining them? I would like to follow up on that. Anyway surf came down and got in dry in the dark to an empty beach. Cant wait till the crowds are gone. MKNOTT

Chris
08-23-2005, 06:01 AM
Mike,

5:30PM would be the earliest I can launch now, how much fishing time did you get? Thanks for the report.

Chris

madscientist
08-23-2005, 06:49 AM
I think I'll hit it tonight. I always feel like the time around sunset is good, so late launches are not necessarily bad if you're willing to land in the dark.

MKNOTT
08-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey Chris, 5:30 is cool. It gives you about three hrs of fishing. It is the perfect fix. I go light for an easy trip, just a few rods,bait tube & little tackel. Going out wed pm. MKNOTT

Chris
08-23-2005, 01:18 PM
thanks Mike, goodluck Weds, too bad I already promised my girl I would make some WSB enchiladas, otherwise, I'd be out there... Duty calls... :wink: Fishing lighter is definately easier,

Chris