PDA

View Full Version : Dana Point FWF 10/16/10

gilrockit
10-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Hey guy our next FWF at Dana Point Jet Ski is set for 10/16/10 come out and meet some new people and have some great food.
Format is the same: Entry fee is $10 with largest legal fish taking all. No sharks, rays, skates, etc. Very simple format; no sponsors, no raffles, no prizes, no points, no hassle. We will also have a prize for second place.
Start at 7am with weigh in at 2pm. Weigh in and post tournament pot luck at Dana Point Jet Ski. Parking will be available for those early launchers. Gate to the launch will be open at 6:30am and closed at 7:30, but will re-open at 9am. You can launch any other place you want to, just make sure you've checked in and kicked in your ante. Sign up for what you will be bringing to the pot-luck. Thanks Visit the site for rules and more info! Or call the shop.. Just a heads up Bass have won events!!!!
www.kayakfishingmafia.com

Gilbert Dana Point Jet ski team captain

flydigital
10-08-2010, 08:23 AM
I'll be there! Who else?

WahooUSMA
10-08-2010, 09:38 AM
I think I might make it. Hopefully, my new PA is in by then.

Gino
10-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Ill be there :cheers1:

flydigital
10-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Just a reminder, the October Fishing with Friends event happens tomorrow the 16th, launch at 7am and weigh in by 2pm with BBQ/potluck to follow!

Come on out and have fun with your fellow kayak anglers! A great chance to meet others, ask questions, learn and fish together. The tourney pot is just icing on the cake, and anyone has a chance at winning!

Weather forecast is looking good: Sat...Winds variable 10 kt or less. Wind waves 2 ft or less. SW
swell 2 to 4 ft at 15 seconds. Areas of fog in the morning.

See ya'll in the morning!