PDA

View Full Version : one day license near LJ shores?

old_rookie
10-07-2010, 07:23 AM
I plan to take my 16yr old son out on a rental kayak this Sunday with me. He doesn't have a license - I figure it would be better $$ wise to get a one day license since we might go out only one more time before the end of the year. Is there any place near the boat launch to pick up a one day fishing license?

Jim Sammons LJKF
10-07-2010, 07:34 AM
Just go to the CA DFG web site and buy and print it on line. Super easy and fast.

old_rookie
10-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Cool! I will do that. Thanks for the tip.

Riskey Water
10-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Christmas is a fishing licence to my Dad ,Brother and myself with all neccesary tags .I believe in optimum opportunity when it comes to fishing .There may be only 80+ days left in the calander year but what if you fish that 3rd and fourth time ,I may be frugal but not cheap and when you get him that licence you will be more incline to fish more before Dec 31. My Son will be recieving his first X-mas licence soon with his birthday on the 3rd of Jan. Have fun and every moment fishing is a memory for him

wiseguy
10-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Just go to the CA DFG web site and buy and print it on line. Super easy and fast.

X2!

cjthomas
10-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Ok, so what do you do if you lost your license and DFG is taking FOREVER to replace it?