PDA

View Full Version : Squid boats !!!

bob
10-26-2010, 08:35 PM
If anyone cares.5 Squid boats just north of moonlight beach

Tman
10-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Not squid boats, research boats...plans to extend outfall pipes in that area.

jorluivil
10-27-2010, 04:37 AM
Potato Potatoe

lbsurf2ca
10-27-2010, 07:15 AM
You sure they arent squiddies, They have had all lights on everynight for the past couple nights. 5 boats out last night and they are still here this morning. One seems to be a 50 foot charter boat.

twinfin
10-27-2010, 07:20 AM
:wsb: research boats

StinkyMatt
10-27-2010, 12:18 PM
When will someone take the time to create a BWE dictionary? I love reading about the "dead bite" and seeing the photos a couple of weeks later with the YT. Or the "research boats" as you paddle your ass out there chasing that ball of bait and the trophy. It sure takes a few months to figure all this out. What happened to the "old" days when fisherman took pride sharing their knowledge and helping a brother out?

I hope to make it out there real soon before all the "research" balls swim away...:D

Gino
10-27-2010, 12:27 PM
When will someone take the time to create a BWE dictionary? I love reading about the "dead bite" and seeing the photos a couple of weeks later with the YT. Or the "research boats" as you paddle your ass out there chasing that ball of bait and the trophy. It sure takes a few months to figure all this out. What happened to the "old" days when fisherman took pride sharing their knowledge and helping a brother out?

I hope to make it out there real soon before all the "research" balls swim away...:D

Its from when the 2000 people and boats are in a 2 square mile radius of each other. Boat traffic alone can shut a bite off completely. There is people that put the time in. and get rewarded. And at la jolla, lot sof people who dont put the time and get really rewarded which is cool too. But if yuou want to know about the bite, all you gotta do is go fishin.

DESTROYER
10-27-2010, 02:00 PM

Matt- I honestly don't think its anything personal. There are a lot of people looking in on this website as voyeurs. LJ is a place that kayakers fish often because its easy to get out and you can be rewarded with a trophy WSB, YT, T-Shark, Halibut etc. Kayakers have learned that it can get really crowded with PBers and shut a bite off if they post there catches and information. Most of the guys on this web site are good guys who share information, you just won't find them doing it over the internet. TL-Moyer

lbsurf2ca
10-27-2010, 05:42 PM
I call squid boats again. I count 8 boats now all flashing crazy colored lights. Surf is too big to get out in my yak :(.

I don't think 8 boats would be doing "research" Was there even 8 boats at the oil spill in the gulf?

THE DARKHORSE
10-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Its from when the 2000 people and boats are in a 2 square mile radius of each other. Boat traffic alone can shut a bite off completely. There is people that put the time in. and get rewarded. And at la jolla, lot sof people who dont put the time and get really rewarded which is cool too. But if yuou want to know about the bite, all you gotta do is go fishin.

You took the words out of my mouth. Thanks. There's nothing wrong with fishing reports, even real-time current dope fishing reports---on occasion. Some bite situations call for utter silence, though. Local squid bites are typically one of them. Another fine example would be a middle of Winter, wide-open Yellowtail, surface-iron bite---it only takes a couple of skiffs to shut some of these bites down :doh:.

Then again, this Summer for example, there was damn near wide-open Yellowtail conditions for months---with hardly anyone on it! Day after day of being surrounded by Yellowtail without a soul in sight was a little creapy. I got used to it, though. All things considered, crowd and fish wise---one of the best seasons ever. Like always, if you're the type who waits for reports to go fishing, plan on missing a lot of epic bites.

It's real easy guys: go fishing, take pretty pictures, then post a report of your own.

steveooo
10-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Here is my real time dope report. Went to LJ today from 5am til 9am ish. Skunked, unless you count mega macs and a bonie. Saw a few really ugly guys out there fishing doing about as good as I did.
:)

StinkyMatt
10-27-2010, 07:03 PM
I hear you, the point about the powerboats is right on. There is nothing worse then fishing 15 feet away from a boat on each side, especially not polite folks. I am not sure just how much "we" are really being spied on.

There is no better way to find a hot bite then to be out there 3 times a week, I wish I was involved in the industry or my schedule allowed me 3-4 days a week. Until then I'll keep plucking away and trying to decipher the secret code.

Ok. Research boats it is. I get it.

Matt :D

Matt
10-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Hey Steveoooooo good seeing you too sweetcheeks!!! Hahahaha

dsafety
10-27-2010, 07:22 PM
While I strongly agree with Gino and Josh that the only way to be consistently successful is to spend a bunch of time on the water, for many of us, this is simply not possible. Other obligations get in the way of our passion for this activity, forcing many of us to become part-time players. It is what it is.

Should the guys who put the time in and know all the secrets have an obligation to share with others who only show up occasionally? I don't think so. These guys have worked very hard to learn what they know.

On the other hand, I remember when I was first getting started how generous everyone seemed to be with advice and help. For whatever reasons, we have become a less generous and less inclusive community recently. I understand why some may want to keep things a bit close to the vest. Still, I miss the the way it was a while back.

Bob

Tman
10-27-2010, 08:37 PM
OK, I apologize...feeble attempt to not draw attention, at least some of ya got it.

Unfortunately some of you are spot on, gone are the days of sharing info, with all the impressive fishermen and women on this site (myself not included btw), I tend to think alot of lurkers peruse the boards for the latest dope.

My bad, ears are burning enough...prob not going to be able to find out what's going on and relay info this week, but if I find something out I will share...cryptically.

Didn't get a chance to head out today, had a 3/4 day trip with two 10 yr olds, an iron slingin' fest to the Coronados, some fat YT landed (5 only for the boat), but the wind, swells, chop and current would not cooperate.

No skunkage though...

Billy V
10-27-2010, 08:39 PM
To Broadcast a Bite Alert is just plain wrong. Unless you want every yahoodie from SoCal to converge on top of it - and blow the area out completely.

Lots of guys work hard to catch fish, and they do share amongst their community.
Its easy enough to take a walk down to the shores and talk with your fellow kayak fisherman - they share among their own and would like to keep it that way.

-Most everyone should know how it goes by now.

A little common sense go a long way.
-------------------------------
This will become much worse when they start closing off La Jolla and Scripps.

lbsurf2ca
10-27-2010, 08:49 PM
I cant get out there and no one has fished it in a Yak today or yesterday...so in my eyes this is the only forum that i see posting this info a good thing.

good luck i'll be watching.

tagyak
10-27-2010, 09:15 PM
Lots of guys work hard to catch fish, and they do share amongst their community.
Its easy enough to take a walk down to the shores and talk with your fellow kayak fisherman - they share among their own and would like to keep it that way.

-Most everyone should know how it goes by now.

A little common sense go a long way.
-------------------------------
This will become much worse when they start closing off La Jolla and Scripps.

it is true that the best way is, to go out and fish or even to go down to the beach to check things out. unfortunately for some of us fellow kayakers and fisherman, we don't live so close to the beloved L.J. coves.
my buddy and i travel down, seperately two hours away, one way even, to get a chance to even touch the holy grail, (L.J). we have done this now for a year. we've tried different times of day from early 2a.m. with no sleep, to later in the day.
i only mention this because, we are not looking for free hand outs, but as fellow yakers and fisherman, we would hope that you guys, the ones closer to the beach, could share some of the knowledge and current conditions that is going on down there.
thank you to those who share their knowledge. i hope that this doesn't come across as being winey but rather you get a better view point from those who live further away but still enjoy coming out to L.J.

Tim

hookup
10-27-2010, 11:38 PM
I totally agree with you Tim. It seems like some of those who live in La Jolla or near by are bless and does not want to share La Jolla or the fish report to those of us who are less fortunate. You know, I have gone to La Jolla many many times and spent many many hours driving to La Jolla and have not been able to land a yellowtail or a WSB for over 2 years, now that is frustrating. In fact I have even given up in going to La Jolla because of the long distance. The Day they close down La Jolla, I will LOL. :luxhello: At that point, it wouldn't matter if the fish are bitting or not or whether the fish report is real or not !!!! Happy fishing and I hope you catch all the fish in La Jolla.:reel::notworthy:

Billy V
10-27-2010, 11:56 PM
I totally agree with you Tim. It seems like some of those who live in La Jolla or near by are bless and does not want to share La Jolla or the fish report to those of us who are less fortunate. You know, I have gone to La Jolla many many times and spent many many hours driving to La Jolla and have not been able to land a yellowtail or a WSB for over 2 years, now that is frustrating. In fact I have even given up in going to La Jolla because of the long distance. The Day they close down La Jolla, I will LOL. :luxhello: At that point, it wouldn't matter if the fish are bitting or not or whether the fish report is real or not !!!! Happy fishing and I hope you catch all the fish in La Jolla.:reel::notworthy:

You're completely wrong.
As I said before many kayak anglers (locals included) share amongst kayak anglers. - We just don't spill the beans with Power Boaters abroad.
-People from many other sites monitor BWE as they know we usually find it first.

It doesn't take much to shut down a bite, just a few boats will do it -
The entire armada will certainly do it, and that makes for crowded and dangerous fishing at times.
-----------------------------------
As for the last part of your remark where you turn into an assh@le...
-- Don't hold your breath. --
-They will never close down La Jolla enough to stop us locals from catching those trophies that have eluded you for all these years.

I would bet dollars to doughnuts its your lack of skill that has hindered you.

-I don't think anyone will be sharing any info with you - for the obvious reasons of what you chose to state in your post. LMAO

Gino
10-28-2010, 12:11 AM

No la jolla secrets for you! :biggrinjester:

Maybe you can talk to JoshP he can sell some to ya.

but first i think youd have to explain to him why youd "LOL" if la jolla was shut down :biggrinjester:

Billy V
10-28-2010, 12:13 AM
He might want to change that handle to :

Can't Hook Up .............. Bah Ha ha :p

bellcon
10-28-2010, 05:06 AM
Which is worse?

1. Driving 5 hours round trip, spending 10-17 hours on the water, and getting an LJ skunk?
or
2. Having someone share some good LJ dope and not being able to pull the trip off?

personally
#1. Makes me an exhausted but satisfied kayakfishermen, ready to return as soon as possible.
#2. Makes me just about lose my fricking mind!

Geez

What the heck did fishermen do before the internet?

OH yeah...
they went fishing:D

j mo
10-28-2010, 05:46 AM
I like Billy V's style....

That is all I have to add to this thread.

steveooo
10-28-2010, 07:33 AM
You know, I have gone to La Jolla many many times and spent many many hours driving to La Jolla

Wow, you've been a member here since '07 with all that experience fishing La Jolla, and not a single fish report? Or is it only the locals that are required to give reports?

FWIW, I'm all for sharing fish reports. You can follow me on twitter or facebook :biggrinjester:

Iceman
10-28-2010, 07:57 AM
FYI the OP was referring to Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, north county guys have no worries as most of the LJ kayak fishermen only fish LJ and only from the Shores.

There are squid everywhere right now. We have squid at Redondo and WSB and YT being caught, saw 3 light boats off Izors here in HB last night, north county, most of the squid boats are off the south end of LJ lately, so head to Bird Rock, Big Rock or Tourmaline. It is the year of the squid.

Pick your days according to your schedule, weather and confidence building tides! You can't catch yesterday's fish!

I am fishing manana and it ain't La Jolla! :D

TCS
10-28-2010, 08:31 AM
26 replies to this thread so far. 876 views. There are a few lurkers out there.

As to the hot bite, it doesn't always help to know about it. I think the guys who fish a lot catch more fish because they are better fishermen. It takes more than just being out there.

More frustrating than knowing there's a 'hot bite' and not being able to go is being out there during a hot bite and not being able to catch one. But it also provides motivation to go back out and try again.

WahooUSMA
10-28-2010, 08:52 AM
The Day they close down La Jolla, I will LOL. :luxhello: At that point, it wouldn't matter if the fish are bitting or not or whether the fish report is real or not !!!! Happy fishing and I hope you catch all the fish in La Jolla.:reel::notworthy:,
Uh Oh! Luuuucy, you got some ssssplaining to do!

BT
10-28-2010, 09:21 AM
I haven’t fished La Jolla</ST1:p in over two years, and have never caught a YT or any fish worth bragging about off my kayak. Mostly because I am not a morning person at all...and to get up at 0-dark-30 to get to the launch is something that takes a lot of planning for me. So someone could post an exact GPS location on here saying that there is the largest <ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/ /><st1:PlaceType w:st=</st1:PlaceType>school of <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">YT</st1:PlaceName></ST1:p just chilling there and eating everything and anything, and they will he there for the next 3 days. I probably wouldn’t be able to go because I have a busy schedule and my fishing buddy moved to <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:pOhio </ST1:p</st1:State>so he isn’t here to push me to go like he used to.

<O:p</O:pI fish when I can, and I haven’t been able to over the past year because of a new addition to the family (and a couple of surgeries) which takes up a lot of my time, and I miss the posts by a lot of the guys on here that would go out and catch a sweet YT or Ghost and I would watch in awe. But I also respect that. I notice a lot of the old posters don’t post anymore because this sport became so popular and because it’s true that the yaks start catching before the PB’ers do and the lurkers kill it for you. My favorite post off all time was that of the guy (Brad?) grilling hot dogs on his yak, while taking a break from fishing.

<O:p</O:pYou guys that hit it all the time rock! I wish I could. But I think a lot of people get the fever on here to catch once a good post is put up. Being on the water to me is a pure joy. The most fishing I do is for bugs off my yak (remember I am a not a morning person, but I night creature), and if I go home empty handed, I still look back at the beautiful night I had out on the water enjoying nature and the sights and sounds.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

To the guy who said he would laugh when they closed <ST1:pLa Jolla</ST1:p you are just wrong. I don’t get to fish there a lot like I said (and I live 15 minutes away), but once my kids get old enough I want them to be able to enjoy the water just as much as I do, and to have La Jolla as an option. I learned a lot reading this board, and every time I paddle out in LJ I am still a rookie, novice, newbie, and what ever you want to call me, but I respect LJ, I respect the guys who charge it as much as possible, and I respect every inch of water I get to paddle on.
<O:p
I think Iceman said it best by saying you can’t catch yesterday’s fish.
Take the tips and advice the seasoned fishermen on this board share and go make your own story…who knows it might just be a good one!
I do want to hit <ST1:place La Jolla</ST1:p up again soon as I still would like a kayak YT (or hali, ghost, thresher) under my belt and to feel that sleigh ride. Truth is, I kayak because I love the ocean. I grew up on the ocean and living 15 minutes from it KILLS me. When I get out there, even if I don’t catch anything I will still have the best time of my life.

Right now lobster season is on (night time activity!!!) and I am focused on that. But I still enjoy the posts about the YT and ghosts even if they are "late."

maui jim
10-28-2010, 11:31 AM
At least they did not give the secret spot away next to the dam, under the bridge, and east of the spillway, or I would be pissed :mad:

kareem korn
10-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Well this thread is about seeing squid boats not anyone asking for a super secrete wsb or yt bite. I think it's lame that some think they are so local that info like that is so top super secrete. I also think it's funny that I've seen some of these same people when they first started out kayak fishing paddling past me with all the wrong gear asking me for advice, tips and any extra bait that I might be sporting on the way in. Troll a bait high and one low for a couple of wsb or yt under your belt because you can hit it four days a week and all of a sudden your in a top secrete code group.

But.....whatever, I don't have a problem catching fish. I just think it's funny....................................and kinda sad also.

I just want to fill my freezer and frying pan with squid. You can keep that nasty tasting wsb and yt. :)

Anyone want to hit my local spot of DVL in a sit in kayak, I'll be more than happy to show you all my super secretes :p.

DESTROYER
10-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Very interesting thread.

I've always been willing to give up information, just not so much on an open thread because I fear haters and voyeurs. I fish for fun, period. I am one of those guys now who can't fish all the time because of family and work obligations. I depend highly on some friends who fish La Jolla a lot to give me the "Dope". Sometimes I just go fishing.

La Jolla 101

Keep a Log (I have been keeping a log for over 3 years now and I can almost predict when the fish are going to bite)
Tides and Moon Phases are critical when fishing La Jolla. I find that fishing just before or just after a full moon is very productive. Also fishing just before a storm rolls in has produced great fishing.
Watch the Bait. I see people make bait and then leave the spot where the bait is. Why? The fish are going to be where the bait is unless the bait is so thick you can walk on the surface.
Some deadly techniques:
Salas 6x Jr. in Blue/White, White, White Glow tipped with Live or Dead Squid reeled just off the bottom and put in the rod holder. Put the clicker on and loosen the drag a little.
Krockadile in Chrome/Blue, Chrome/Green, Chrome. Pin a Mackeral tail hooked and work the kelp during the months of March/April, make sure you are fishing spectra though with a heavy topshot.
1/0, 2/0 J Hooks or Circle hooks with 40# Flourocarbon, fly-lined
Green Backs are the shit, Squid is the candy, and Spaniards produce nice fish as well. Halibut love lizardfish and Smelt.
Be nice to people on the water, say "Hi", you never know who you are going to run into, they may offer you information on the water.
Spots to learn: 1/4, 1/2, Pat's Spot, 3/4, "The Hump", The Canyon
Just so that the peopele who are new know, I have been kayak fishing for a very long time and my learning curve in LJ was 2 years. It took me 2 years to catch my first WSB and YT. There was only about a dozen guys fishing LJ religiously at that time. I still go and get skunked. I have had a good catch ratio lately because I have good friends who give me information. Trust me, they don't offer it up but I ask the right questions that put me on the fish. I also have the prevlidge to work in LJ and often can tell from 10 years of watching it when something is happening.

Things don't usually bother me, but Hookup's LOL comment about LJ shutting down is about the rudest thing anyone has ever said on this website. Watch out for that Kharma Train my friend.:the_finger:

Always here to help, Tight Lines

Matt Moyer

Jzo
10-28-2010, 01:09 PM
La Jolla 101... Matt Moyer

Wow, great input, thx for sharing! :cheers1:

StinkyMatt
10-28-2010, 01:29 PM
How can you be a fisherman, a kayaker, a member of this site and wish for La Jola to shut down. Just plain dumb.

My original intent of this thread was not to get "free" goodies given to me. It was to express my frustration with having to decipher the "code" I am getting better at this, have made a couple of friends here and received great info whenever I asked someone.

I understand the thing about the fleet shutting things down, makes sense.

Matt

roby
10-28-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm new to this site, and I'm with the "go fish more" group. And I'm also in the group that calls the member that wants La Jolla to close an "asshole."

Fiskadoro
10-28-2010, 02:39 PM
I've always been willing to give up information, just not so much on an open thread because I fear haters and voyeurs. ....

I hear that!

For me it's kind of weird because being from LA so I'm constantly out of the loop.

For instance I had a quality fish I caught down there, held the picture for months, actually edited the background to make it appear I was fishing somewhere else then where I was fishing when I caught it and then when I posted it I got an email from a local saying:

"Man why did you post the bite? You're going to ruin everything!!!"

The deal was I posted the pic right on top of the bite at the location in the pic, and being from LA I had no idea it was even going on. :D

For me basically I quit posting successful trips. The funny thing is if you don't post pics people think you don't fish..LOL

Still unless it's right before a storm or I know the bite is dead I'm not going to post a report, because I don't want to ruin things for the locals.

Unfortunately on the other side of that coin for me is because people don't post the bites anymore so I never know what's going on down there untill it's over.

Basically If I want to catch fish at La Jolla I have to commit and go at least once a week until I just happen to hit it right. It would be nice to have someone feeding me info, but you can't rely on others to tell you when it's going on you just have to go and find fish for yourself.

Jim

chris138
10-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Basically If I want to catch fish at La Jolla I have to commit and go at least once a week until I just happen to hit it right. It would be nice to have someone feeding me info, but you can't rely on others to tell you when it's going on you just have to go and find fish for yourself.

This is right on, although even the stingy tightlip donkey slayers will loosen up when you're sitting out there with them all alone at 3am. Just wait till you get your lucky hookup and when you get to shore, all of a sudden its 20 questions coming your way.

Half the time even your most trusted informants will send you on a wild goosechase up to torrey pines or something. Took me 4 years on a kayak in the cove to get my 1st wsb and yt. I think the common consensus is that information will be shared with those who put in the time, show respect and follow the correct ediqute. But it also doesn't hurt to hire ol' darkhorse:biggrinjester:

roadx
10-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks DESTROYER for the LJ 101

and everyone else that has tried to help me :bigear:
(you know who you are)

enjoying my time on the water but sooner or later, i will get to do the happy paddle in.

bob
10-28-2010, 04:41 PM
I sure caused what I was hoping for. The plastic army is sure funny. You got played. This is a chess match. Ha Ha. It has to do with money. You guys are so far off of what I am doing. Who is to say I dont have something to gain from that post. When you make money from the ocean You learn how to fish. I have added internet fishing to my tackle box. Competition sucks... so does pay back. You are a small fish in a big sea.

I am a glowing green boat... hint hint

Aaron&Julie
10-28-2010, 04:55 PM

You deserve every negative thing a fisherman can have happen (minus injury or death) to them.
LOL on La Jolla closing is the most asinine statement we've ever seen. It seems you think you somehow win if that's the case.
Any closure, past, present and future is a negative for fishermen.
But, good ahead, laugh about it.

WahooUSMA
10-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Bombay Saphire up, please! One lime...hold the olives.

Gino
10-28-2010, 06:03 PM
I sure caused what I was hoping for. The plastic army is sure funny. You got played. This is a chess match. Ha Ha. It has to do with money. You guys are so far off of what I am doing. Who is to say I dont have something to gain from that post. When you make money from the ocean You learn how to fish. I have added internet fishing to my tackle box. Competition sucks... so does pay back. You are a small fish in a big sea.

Sorry we are big competition for you... :rolleyes:

Take a hike. :stupid:

Gigafish
10-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Everybody go fishing and STOP crying. :linesnap::D Now that we know the research boats are out or keep crying.:wsb::wsb::yt::yt::wsb::wsb::wsb::wsb::yt:: yt::yt::yt::yt:
It should be a great weekend:cheers1:

Fiskadoro
10-28-2010, 07:13 PM

I'll take those olives :D

hookup
10-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Buddy, it's only fishing :reel:, don't take it too personal :notworthy:, La Jolla is all yours. :rolleyes:

Billy V
10-28-2010, 10:17 PM
A Total of 13 Posts and still nothing productive to say.
-You're off to a great start.

Its nice to know that you're no threat to our Prized Trophy Fishery

Have you caught any bait yet ? :p
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9d811b3127ccec728cc61da3d00000040O00AbMmzFizcN2 IPbz4M/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/

robmandel
10-28-2010, 11:01 PM

I'm reminded of an old line from the Diceman "Are your names Neal and Bob, or is that like, what you do?" :D:D:D

I have hit LJ twice, once for the KFACA, once for the Moyer. No love other than a few macs and calico. I'm way up in LA. it's a 3 hour ride for me, and yes, I've been tipped off a few times but can't make the journey. Wish I could fish it more, but family, job, etc. Oh well. It's the crown jewel of kayak fishing. I should make the time though.

I've fought all along the way against the mlpa shit with these guys and to a man, they're the best people in the world. "playing them" is pure bullshit. you have no idea what could have happened to them, that their entire fishery was threatened. as it is, they're still getting screwed, but at least they salvaged something. whatever you have to gain is simply indulging your selfishness and is about as juvenile and stupid as can be. for money? what, you get $50 from your blue shirt friends to rub salt in our wounds?

as for hookup, my advice is "hookup" with "bob" and well, y'all can probably figure it out :the_finger::the_finger::the_finger:

I "lurk" mostly because well, I like to see them score the big fish and I can live a little through them. I got nothing but love and respect for the guys down there that can hit the water and make it happen, and only wish I lived closer.

tagyak
10-29-2010, 07:03 AM

make that a double

bluesquids
10-29-2010, 09:05 AM
I'm way up in LA. it's a 3 hour ride for me,

By the way...MUCH RESPECT to you and the other LA guys for coming down to the last Kearny Mesa MLPA meeting. I had to leave early to pick up the kids from minimum day dismissal but, when I heard your name called to the podeum... I told the guy next to me...I gotta stick around for this guy..he's got a lot of passion. :cheers1:

-Spearo Pete from past couple Islander trips.

Deamon
10-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Hookup's going to have to re-register under a new name. Damn, that was a good name to have...

Before you push the send button, pull back, take a deep breath and re-read your post. Is that your true message?

Kareem K...3 legals in 5 trips...lot's of work for not much...seal busted me up on one of those trips...but fun and relaxing. Thanks my brotha!

lbsurf2ca
10-29-2010, 12:38 PM
This topic can end. I think the boats are gone now...

cabojohn
10-29-2010, 04:27 PM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/caboj/johns.jpg

DESTROYER
10-29-2010, 06:06 PM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/caboj/johns.jpg
That Fricken Hilarious Cabo! LOL

T Bone
10-29-2010, 06:24 PM
I live 111 miles from the launch and was 20+ trips into LJ before I hooked up.Finally catching the right kind is a big confidence booster and will keep you coming back.

Watch

Listen

THINK !

Learn ...

Hookup - If and hopefully when you get that LJ fish you WILL understand that talking trash like that is like talking bad about someones Mama ...

:leaving: