PDA

View Full Version : looking for a paddle...

fishsouthcounty
02-10-2011, 06:02 PM
OK so i figure with all the money im gonna spend at the OEX sale this weekend on a kayak and bait pump system and seat im not gonna have much of anything left for a paddle. Id like to get something of quality and lightweight but definitely wont be able to dish out another 100 150+...

Anyone have any paddles they are looking to get rid of at a decent price?

wiredantz
02-10-2011, 06:05 PM
OK so i figure with all the money im gonna spend at the OEX sale this weekend on a kayak and bait pump system and seat im not gonna have much of anything left for a paddle. Id like to get something of quality and lightweight but definitely wont be able to dish out another 100 150+...

Anyone have any paddles they are looking to get rid of at a decent price?

I would invest on a good paddle instead of the bait tank right now. The paddle is your motor, I had a hobie paddle and the paddle broke off and sank. So lesson learned the hard way...

fishsouthcounty
02-10-2011, 06:22 PM
yaaa that was my secondary thought...but i figured if i could find someone with a paddle they are looking to get rid of i could afford then i could take care of both at the same time. If i cant find a paddle by the time i leave for the sale then ill definitely be coming home with a paddle instead.

mtnbykr2
02-10-2011, 06:28 PM
hu huh,
bump...I got a paddle I will donate to your addiction...but it is a stock aluminum paddle...:cool:HOBIE...

wiredantz
02-10-2011, 07:19 PM
lol

Lets_Fish
02-10-2011, 07:58 PM
At the first Factory sale they did have some paddles for sale. Don't forget that with the purchase of a yak from them, OEX is giving you a 15% coupon good for 14 days at any of their stores (see Andy's post in the factory sale thread).

bus kid
02-11-2011, 06:13 AM
hu huh,
bump...I got a paddle I will donate to your addiction...but it is a stock aluminum paddle...:cool:HOBIE...

I've got a Alumin. bending branches paddle also if you want it, located in los al but I will be at the sale sat, look for the tent set up outside the gate. :biggrinjester: