PDA

View Full Version : UP Sports Parking Lot Sale...Dana Point

BrokeLoser
02-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Does anyone know anything about this place / sale?
Why would they have a "blowout" sale that coincides with the Malibu sale in Paramount?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/2208917563.html

wiredantz
02-11-2011, 09:51 AM
There probably having one because OEX is having one.

wade
02-11-2011, 09:54 AM
I have nothing against UP Sports, but show your true love & respect for:

OEX......everytime...

BrokeLoser
02-11-2011, 10:04 AM
I called UP Sports and they won't give out any details as far as how many boats they'll have, pricing or anything, all he said is: "You will be ecstatic with the deals we're offering on Saturday."

Hmm...what exactly does that mean?

fishsouthcounty
02-11-2011, 10:19 AM
ya i live in Dana Point and heard about it too on craigslist. Wednesday i stopped by on my way to work to see if it was worth staying close to home rather then drive all the way up to Paramount(no offense OEX). They told me they have no clue how many boats, what brands, models, colors, blemishes, dings, etc. the boats will have. Basically they show up with all the boats that morning, they check them out, they mark them for why they are seconds and then they price them. They start the sale at 10. Granted they will have more then one brand its a risk im not willing to take to pass up on the OEX sale. The gas will be worth it knowing i already have a couple in mind and know what im gonna be paying for them....even if i do have to wake up at 3 in the morning to get my spot in line:D see you all tomorrow mornin bright and early.

BrokeLoser
02-11-2011, 10:30 AM
ya i live in Dana Point and heard about it too on craigslist. Wednesday i stopped by on my way to work to see if it was worth staying close to home rather then drive all the way up to Paramount(no offense OEX). They told me they have no clue how many boats, what brands, models, colors, blemishes, dings, etc. the boats will have. Basically they show up with all the boats that morning, they check them out, they mark them for why they are seconds and then they price them. They start the sale at 10. Granted they will have more then one brand its a risk im not willing to take to pass up on the OEX sale. The gas will be worth it knowing i already have a couple in mind and know what im gonna be paying for them....even if i do have to wake up at 3 in the morning to get my spot in line:D see you all tomorrow mornin bright and early.

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking too.
Hope you're not coming up for an X-factor though...haha
Drive safe

fishsouthcounty
02-11-2011, 10:51 AM
hey there are plenty of X-factors to go around!! haha but no im going for something diff. X-factor is my backup

good luck out there everyone

BrokeLoser
02-11-2011, 11:04 AM
hey there are plenty of X-factors to go around!! haha but no im going for something diff. X-factor is my backup

good luck out there everyone

Hmm, I'll guess a Stealth is choice one.
Too rich for me....notice my username