PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160

dawson06
02-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Camo Tarpon 160 used but in good condition. This is my main kayak, so it shows lots of scratches and scuffs, but is 100% leak free. Always rinsed after use and stored in the garage. This is a fishing machine. Very stable, tracks well, and easy move around on and paddle.

I am switching to a Hobie due to shoulder problems.

Includes two RAM Revolution rod holders, two flush mount rod holders, and a Plano watertight box with three additional rod holders. Also included are a set of wheels (I never used them), rudder (needs new stainless steel cables), parts to build a bait tank, as well as a life vest. I'll also throw in a Hobie paddle once I pick up my new kayak.

Asking $850

PM me if interested. Kayak is located in Vista.

Kayak Specs:

<table><tbody><tr class="row1"><td class="col1">Length:</td> <td class="col2">16'
</td> </tr><tr class="row2"> <td class="col1">Width:</td> <td class="col2">28"
</td> </tr><tr class="row1"> <td class="col1">Max Capacity:</td> <td class="col2">375 lbs.
</td> </tr><tr class="row2"> <td class="col1">Deck Height:</td> <td class="col2">13.75"
</td> </tr><tr class="row1"> <td class="col1">Weight:</td> <td class="col2">83 lbs.
</td> </tr><tr class="row2"> <td class="col1">Cockpit Length:</td> <td class="col2">52"
</td> </tr><tr class="row1"> <td class="col1">Cockpit Width:</td> <td class="col2">20"
</td></tr></tbody></table><table id="kayakDetailTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top" align="left"><th>
</th><td>
</td></tr><tr valign="top" align="left"><th>
</th><td>
</th><td>
</th><td>
</th><td>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

dawson06
03-03-2011, 12:42 AM
I am chomping at the bit to pick up my new Revo!

da22y
03-03-2011, 07:17 AM
Pm sent.

dawson06
03-04-2011, 03:12 AM
To da22y

Ill give you a call when I land in San Diego

dawson06
03-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks Danny!

Enjoy the kayak and I'll see you on the water.

da22y
03-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks !

Sweet deal with all the extra extra staff you "throw in" .

Now I have the best of leg power kayak- Hobie adventure ,
and best of arm power kayak - WS 160.. Wow...

p.s. there is really no "best" kayak.. just my own opinion....:)

See you on water !

Danny