PDA

View Full Version : Need a Revo!

bender0240
02-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Been out of the game for a little, but the fishing itch is too strong.

Looking for a 09 or 10 Revo. I realize I'm probably the only one who wants one of those Revo thing-a-ma-jigs. But I guess I'm kind of a like a pioneer :D

Got cash and ready to buy

LMK!
PS I'm in SD

THE DARKHORSE
02-25-2011, 02:29 PM
All benders come to an end eventually---whether that's because you run out of money, die---or both, simultaneously is up to you :D.

Seriously, though, welcome back in a big way! You pretty much missed out on the weirdest Winter season in the history of La Jolla; in short, you probably wouldn't have caught anything, even if you fished twice a week since you sold your kayak. :doh:

I have a Malibu X-Factor, that's never leaked and probably has better mojo than your old Revo, anyway. If this will tide you over, during your search for the perfect-fishing-machine (the Hobie Revo)---feel free to barrow it until you get back on your feet---or your feet find the pedals again ;).

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8484/picture2wl.jpg

The best cigarette of your life can happen as many times as you desire---but, you will have to go fishing to experience it again!

Whizz Bang
03-01-2011, 06:40 AM
I will be stateside in a little over a month, hurry up and find one....and keep it this time. We both have a lot of fishing to catch up on.