PDA

View Full Version : Galvanized trailer for yaks or jet skis

BrokeLoser
03-19-2011, 05:36 PM
I converted this for hauling yaks..but now I've got my roof racks and don't need it. It's not pretty but it gets the job done. It's easy to load. It tows good and it's lightweight. I was towing it with my Honda Element 4 cylinder. Single axle so its easy to move around. Tires are in excellent shape.
It's made by Pacific Trailer; it was made to haul two three seater jet skis and one stand up jet ski across the front. It measures about 13 feet long.
I don't really know what its worth. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/wcook913/_DSC8451.jpg

bus kid
03-19-2011, 06:45 PM
pm muddymike he was looking for one a while back.

BrokeLoser
03-19-2011, 06:55 PM
pm muddymike he was looking for one a while back.

Will do..thanks bus

bus kid
03-19-2011, 07:00 PM
I bumped his post.Hopefully the two of you might be able to meet up.

fish doctor
03-19-2011, 09:27 PM
i am interested
looking for something i could puttwo yaks and a quad on
not sure how to do it yet
want to use the quad for launching the yaks in campgrounds
is that a currant picture?
how wide is it between the tires
jim

BrokeLoser
03-20-2011, 10:00 AM
i am interested
looking for something i could puttwo yaks and a quad on
not sure how to do it yet
want to use the quad for launching the yaks in campgrounds
is that a currant picture?
how wide is it between the tires
jim

Hi Jim..I'm not sure how you would put two yaks and a quad on it, I suppose it would depend on how big your yaks and quads are and how creative you want to get.
The photo is a few months old...I've since removed the pillars that you winch jet skis up to..other than that this is what it looks like.
It measures about 82" between the tires and about 100" outside fender to outside fender.
Another nice thing about this trailer is it has an adjustable / movable axle so you can move it toward the front or the rear of the trailer which allows you to adjust the amount of tongue weight and better the load balance depending on what you're hauling and where you have it located on the trailer.