PDA

View Full Version : im an idiot....

fishsouthcounty
03-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Accidental Purchase during the Dicks sporting goods Fishing clearance sale.
Just looking to get what i paid for em

Abu Garcia Cardinal 302i freshwater spinning reel. retail 40
20 bucks...any takers?

oooooh also forgot....also purchased a 300 yd spool of red powerpro 65 lbs braid. retail 30
15 bucks?

roby
03-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Good luck on the sale. It's cool you're not trying to make money off the the fishing gear you bought...It seems alot of people just horded all the gear to make a profit.

Free bump....:)

fishsouthcounty
03-21-2011, 09:31 PM
ya i really just wanna get rid of it so priced to sell...not worried about a profit. Probably just use the cash i get to buy some replacement spectra as i was in such awe of the discounts that i really wasnt thinking. It was the last spool of any sort of spectra and happened to be 65 so i didnt even check the color...thinkin of going after the izorline white spectra to spool my torium 16 if i can sell this stuff.

jorluivil
03-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Will you ship the spectra?

bus kid
03-22-2011, 05:38 AM
Will you ship the spectra?

Capistrano beach to Cerritos College by mail? come on Tuna taxi meet up at NPH or LB, use it as an excuse to go out and fish, Hell let me know where and I'll show up too! :biggrinjester:

MrPatrick
03-22-2011, 10:55 AM
If you keep it clean and well lubed, the 302 is a great bay bass reel.
I pulled up three halibut and lots of spots the other day.

jorluivil
03-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Capistrano beach to Cerritos College by mail? come on Tuna taxi meet up at NPH or LB, use it as an excuse to go out and fish, Hell let me know where and I'll show up too! :biggrinjester:

I'm planning on LJ this sunday, if you hold it I can pick it up on the way back or we can fish
LJ together.

kantstudien
03-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Why don't you just return it to Dick's?

fishsouthcounty
03-22-2011, 08:27 PM
ehh i could do it id rather get rid of it at a good deal to someone on here if anyone wants it first. There is a 30 day return policy so i figured id give this about a week. Plus i gotta find time to drive up to the store in Tustin to return it so thats another factor.

Jorluivil- Shoot me a PM and we can set up something for Sunday. Unfortunately Sunday i will be at work recovering from a friday wedding and saturday swallows day. One of these days i will join you guys in LJ though.

Sarcastic- Unfortunately i dont know much in regards to reel maintenance so id rather get something intended for saltwater use and just take good care of it then have to worry about heavy maintenance.

TT5150
03-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Still have it tomorrow (WEDNESDAY) hit me up @ 949-544-1829 my girlfriend or myself will be working of off Junipero Serra. Leave a message.

jorluivil
03-22-2011, 11:02 PM

It's tuff for me to get out during the week, I work graveyard M-F so the only time I have available to do anything is on Sunday.

fishsouthcounty
03-23-2011, 09:39 AM
current status is waiting for mermaidhunter to call me today...said hed drive down to get it.

if that falls through tt5150 is on deck for today...

if that falls through jorluivil...its all yours on your way to or from LJ this sunday.

fishsouthcounty
03-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Alright fellas PowerPro went to MermaidHunter...thanks man

still have the Abu Garcia Cardinal Spinning reel if anyones interested