PDA

View Full Version : Malibu X factor - For Sale

BrokeLoser
03-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Selling a Malibu X-Factor - Stone gray in color - Always stored indoor. This thing is hardly used, only been in fresh water a few times. It's complete with 4 flush mount rod holders, high back Apex 1 seat, Crack of Dawn paddle and a Crack of Dawn complete rudder system ($200 retail)
$750
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/wcook913/xfactor2.jpg
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/wcook913/photo2.jpg
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/wcook913/photo11.jpg

fishsouthcounty
03-22-2011, 08:42 PM
haha....how many freakin yaks you buy at that sale dood??

BrokeLoser
03-22-2011, 08:53 PM
haha....how many freakin yaks you buy at that sale dood??

Hey..whats up man!
This one is a friends yak..he keeps it at my house and is going through some tuff times, he needs the dough more than he needs the yak right now. Kinda a bummer, he never even had it in the pacific.

fishsouthcounty
03-22-2011, 09:35 PM
good deal man good looking out. Hopefully you get it sold for him. You thrown it up on CL yet?? should go quick on there.

Hope youve been gettin more use outta your stealth then i have...i can see your definitely making more headway on rigging it then i have. Next time you come down to DP shoot me a PM im 5 minute from the launch.

BrokeLoser
03-22-2011, 09:42 PM
good deal man good looking out. Hopefully you get it sold for him. You thrown it up on CL yet?? should go quick on there.

Hope youve been gettin more use outta your stealth then i have...i can see your definitely making more headway on rigging it then i have. Next time you come down to DP shoot me a PM im 5 minute from the launch.

Yeah..the X factor is on CL..the usual...lots of calls and two "scheduled" appointments this weekend.
My yak is pretty much dialed in....still working on accumulating gear and tackle though...I'm almost there.
I'll pm you for sure..we plan to head down there as soon as the weather stabilizes...we may get out on Monday.

fishsouthcounty
03-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Well ya let me know if you go out Monday. I think my golf course is closed this coming monday so id definitely be able to get out there. Just have to follow you around till while you look for some structure since i dont have a fish finder yet. haha. Anyway let me know.

BrokeLoser
03-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Well ya let me know if you go out Monday. I think my golf course is closed this coming monday so id definitely be able to get out there. Just have to follow you around till while you look for some structure since i dont have a fish finder yet. haha. Anyway let me know.

No problem...I just mounted that new HB 597 hd di unit...one trip out with it but man this thing rocks!
A couple weeks ago we paddled up to the kelp at DP and had a F-ing blast with the calico's...I also broke off a big hali at color....that sucked.

BrokeLoser
03-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Revised price:
$699 as stated

stevjui
04-25-2011, 04:31 AM
Hi do you still have the xfactor for sale?

BrokeLoser
04-25-2011, 05:39 AM
Hi do you still have the xfactor for sale?

Sorry Steve....it's sold