PDA

View Full Version : Brad of Team OEX!

Holy Mackerel
06-20-2006, 10:52 AM
I am calling you out this Saturday... For best placement!

http://www.oeexpress.com/bay-bass-tourney-info.GIF

Loser buys beers!

Chris

Team WS Kayaks... :)

austin
06-20-2006, 11:45 AM
:lol: He cant catch sand bass :D

landwhale
06-20-2006, 12:56 PM
He can cook and always seems to have a beer or 2...........

MKNOTT
06-20-2006, 01:35 PM
DAMN Messmer, you are getting called out to the big bay!!!! Will he accept the challeng? or will he hide in the shadows of LJ that day. Stay tuned to find out. I got alot of bay tackel if you want to use it. :lol: MKNOTT

madscientist
06-20-2006, 01:40 PM
doh

madscientist
06-20-2006, 01:41 PM
No can do. Going tuna fishing. If that gets blown off I got a $2500 'but to go look for. But I'll think about you every time I catch a mackerel or some other 1lb of fight.

Good luck with the little fish. Bass fishing is hard. :roll:

Pat
06-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Chris,

Be careful what you ask for, I have evidence he has been secretly pre-fishing!

http://www.bloodydecks.com/gallery/files/1/9/5/6/DSC00535b.JPG

madscientist
06-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Chris,

Be careful what you ask for, I have evidence he has been secretly pre-fishing!

http://www.bloodydecks.com/gallery/files/1/9/5/6/DSC00535b.JPG

Hey now, I thought "What happens at SCI stays at SCI"!
That does it Pat, I'm posting that pic of you and that goat! :P

Holy Mackerel
06-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Good luck with the little fish. Bass fishing is hard. :roll:

Lame!

Tuna fishing is hard! :roll: But fun, got any room! :P :D

madscientist
06-20-2006, 01:59 PM
Don't I usually supply you with beer anyway? And bait? And GPS numbers? :lol:

Let me see. If the offshore thing happens Sunday maybe I'll come down and look for buts in the bay and catch a few trash fish while I'm at it. Is this one of those C&R, no bait, no chum, "you must fish by someone else's arbitrary standard of proper fishing" kind of tournaments? The kind that rhymes with "bay".

Holy Mackerel
06-20-2006, 02:08 PM
It's universal, I supplied you, nay the whole boat with this $220 spot... :P Courtesy channel "fro" :lol:

http://www.bloodydecks.com/gallery/files/4/7/3/0/DSC00014.JPG

Just a little friendly wager, meant in good fun, no need to name call. :D Not sure who put these rules & tourney together, but I'll be there chasing my first tourney trail victory. :shock: unless, there is an extra spot tuna fishing. Good luck tuna fishin,

Chris

landwhale
06-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Why Yes sweetie it is one of those tournaments, surprised you didn't see on your "rhythms with "bay" web site :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Anyone can catch fish with bait

madscientist
06-20-2006, 02:54 PM
I love it when bass fisherman get testy. :lol: I guess I would too.

I couldn't actually find official rules for this one. Not that it matters.
Anyone can catch a fish on a swimbait, jetty worm, or frenzy (or so I've been told). I've heard they are better than bait, so maybe bass fishing isn't quite as hard as I thought. :wink:

Sorry Chris, but issuing bass fishing challenges precludes you from big fish trips (and we will have to revoke your man card, but you didn't seem to be using it anyway :P ). Those are the rules. Arbitrary, I know. :lol:

P.S. If you need some kick ass lures for the big ones, I've got a couple of those Dave E specials left from SCI. :lol: :lol:

Lit-up1
06-20-2006, 03:06 PM
I wish I had some snappy come-back, but I bought some :roll:
I will make that plastic work-give me some time---
Try it on the slide after the tuna bite on the feathers or cedar plug or whatever other they drag to get the tuna going-
Fishing the slide gets you in the water before the bait fisherman can get it going-trust me :lol:

Dave

Holy Mackerel
06-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Try it on the slide after the tuna bite on the feathers or cedar plug or whatever other they drag to get the tuna going-

Dave

True, those lures would work good on the slide!

Brad, no probs, you never sound testy about anyone posting about their personal enjoyment fishing for bass... :P

Save me some tuna bellies for the smoker! :D

See ya'll Saturday,

Chris

landwhale
06-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Not testy, just poking at you I know how much you love bass fishing. Good luck on the tuna. I'd blow of bass for tuna anyday......

kayakdude619
06-20-2006, 06:10 PM
is the one with my spear through its head!!!