PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fishing kayak???

yaknewb
04-03-2011, 11:46 AM
So i sold my kayak due to money issues but im now ready for one again i only have 300 to 450 to spend let me know what you have thanks. Also might be intrested in geting a tube.

bus kid
04-03-2011, 09:13 PM
look at rossman he has a fully rigged prowler 15.

WahooUSMA
04-04-2011, 07:56 AM
If not the Trident, check this one out that was on Bloodydecks:

ummer time is on the way! Get out and play on this kayak! rod holder mounted on front for use or remove and go play!

<o>:p></o>:p>The Cobra Play is fun and easy to use for smaller, shorter paddlers and kids.
<o>:p></o>:p>
Since it is so lightweight and compact, it is simple to transport, load and unload and can be quickly launched and easily maneuvered. Stability is provided by a shallow V-shaped hull that enhances maneuverability and tracking. The clean deck design, comfortable cockpit area and rounded ergonomic shapes are unintimidating. Three different foot positions for different length legs make it an excellent choice for sharing by the whole family or group of friends. Pictured with optional paddle, backrest, hatches and leg straps.
Specifications
Length: 10' 2" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" />Width: 28" / 71.12 cm
Weight: 38 lbs. / 17.23 kg
Capacity: 260 lbs. / 117.93 kg
Material: Super Linear
Polyethylene
Includes: Handles & Eyelets
Email for any additional questions! Knotsea1957@yahoo.com or Rgallery@sbcglobal.net

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/m01492a/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/m01492a/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpg