PDA

View Full Version : Lots of fishing gear

fishaholic
04-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Thanks to all you guys that have bought from me over the past year:you_rock: I have been working on selling off some of my ridiculous collection of fishing gear. I have been selling a little here and a little there. Well this saturday I will be bringing a large portion of my collection to the Oceanside swap meet to sell. I will be selling rods, reels, surface jigs, heavy jigs, tackle boxes, swim baits, even terminal tackle. Way too much to list. I have everything from light surf gear to heavy long range tuna gear. If you have something in mind you are looking for please give me a call and I will let you know if I have it.
Thanks,
John 760-672-7080

RODS:
Calstar
seeker
GLoomis
Shimano
Graphite USA (GUSA)
Tady (Jig stick)
Truline

REELS:
Trinidad
torium
Pro Gear
Penn
Sealine
Newell
calcutta
luna
millinaire cv-z
Tiagra
Penn International

LOTS MORE!!!

WahooUSMA
04-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Oh shit, here we go again! I almost got divorced over the reels I've bought from you over the last two years!

For anyone looking for a great deal on equipment, which is in outstanding condition, give John a call. You won't be disappointed.

Let me know what you have for Gloomis and Shimano rod's. I'm Seekered out...

BrokeLoser
04-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Oh shit, here we go again! I almost got divorced over the reels I've bought from you over the last two years!

For anyone looking for a great deal on equipment, which is in outstanding condition, give John a call. You won't be disappointed.

Let me know what you have for Gloomis and Shimano rod's. I'm Seekered out...

I can vouch as well...John's stuff is top-notch and priced right!

yaknewb
04-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Were are you located would like to check some of you stuff out?

fishaholic
04-07-2011, 07:02 PM
THANKS GUYS!!!

I am located in Carlsbad...Please give me a call if you are interested.

John 760-672-7080

ikrash
04-07-2011, 11:44 PM
awesome guy, great prices, and very well maintained equipment...not to mention a thorough explanation as to what is worthwhile for any specific application

Hypoxic1
04-08-2011, 05:53 AM
I bought my original rods from John, and every replacement rod after I got flipped by the whale. Amazing gear, very nice guy. Go have a look. His addiction is serious, the gear will blow your mind. Very fair prices. Almost all of the gear is basically untouched.

Chris

fishaholic
04-08-2011, 11:50 AM
:you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

WOW...Thanks for all the comments. I am glad you guys are enjoying the gear you got from me. I am trying to keep up on all the PMs I keep getting, but I fear I may have missed a few of you. Please feel free to call me anytime (that is the best way to get a hold of me). I will be at the swap meet tomorrow from 6:00am till around 3:00pm. I think it opens up to shoppers at 7:00. I will be packing stuff up tonight so if you can't make it tomorrow I may be able to squeeze you in to take a look tonight. Just give me a call.

Thanks,
John 760-672-7080

kantstudien
04-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Where is the swapmeet located?

fishaholic
04-08-2011, 04:37 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=oceanside+swap+meet&fb=1&gl=us&hq=swap+meet&hnear=Oceanside,+CA&cid=0,0,13584666682037016790&ei=t6mfTbaAB-zKiALP37SAAw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCAQnwIwAQ

This is a link for a general idea where the swap meet is. You can google "oceanside swap meet" and get directions from there.

Thanks again,
John

Hypoxic1
04-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Just checked out Fisholic Johns setup at the Oceanside swap meet. Must be 80 rods from lightweight bass sticks to big heavy Uluas. Probably 30 reels. Bought 2 seeker black golds to add to my selection. Great deals, new condition. Just wanted to encourage anyone looking for a great deal on some special stuff to check him out.
Chris:luxhello:

herbo
04-10-2011, 08:33 PM
When you get a chance...could you post some pics on the rods?.....H

fishaholic
04-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Just checked out Fisholic Johns setup at the Oceanside swap meet. Must be 80 rods from lightweight bass sticks to big heavy Uluas. Probably 30 reels. Bought 2 seeker black golds to add to my selection. Great deals, new condition. Just wanted to encourage anyone looking for a great deal on some special stuff to check him out.
Chris:luxhello:

Thanks for the endorsement Chris!!!

I still have lots left. It will take a while to sell everything. If anyone is looking for anything please feel free to give me a call.
Thanks,
John 760-672-7080