Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LOOK MAW, TRIPLETS! (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=10903)

bellcon 07-31-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Cuda (Post 91011)
Incredible catch...congradulations....maybe next time a release or two.
I know....my avatar with 3 YT....that was 4 yrs. ago and I've since started releasing.....WSB seem to have more soul especially when they croak to you.

Thanks,
and just for you Cuda, I will only kill one WSB in August...

roby 08-01-2011 05:44 AM

How did I miss this....what an awesome night!!!

Dennis 08-01-2011 04:31 PM

I'm diggin' the otolith avatar, Don.

ryan111 08-01-2011 05:16 PM

WHOA!
THATS INSAIN!
:wsb::wsb::wsb::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock:

U DA BOSS

rdahl 08-01-2011 06:10 PM

Cool. Everybody ought to go out and kill three! I like to have a year's worth of fish in the freezer at all times. Give me a break.

bellcon 08-01-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdahl (Post 91106)
Cool. Everybody ought to go out and kill three! I like to have a year's worth of fish in the freezer at all times. Give me a break.

Cool.
then here's the plan rdahl;
you go out and kill three! ,
and then you go home and take a stfu pill.

steveooo 08-01-2011 08:46 PM

:vroam:

Tman 08-01-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Really?

This is getting fookin old...maybe he has a family with kids to provide for, that just happen to like fresh, non-store bought fish.

Gee, what a concept...

Do yourself a favor...do not comment on any of my catches.

We enjoy fresh fish immensely, it does not last long in our freezer, certainly not more than a couple weeks, and any comment you make will be disregarded, esp when you make a :doh:comment of how long WSB lasts in someone's freezer.

A year? Did you not pass the ID10T test?

Grego 08-02-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellcon (Post 91117)
... go home and take a stfu pill.

Funny chit....:luxhello:

Thanks for giving me the "small" wsbASS that night for being your photo biotch! My family and friends ate well the next two days, and I still got your stones to hand off, albeit I chipped one of them :doh:

It's good to know when Don goes out, I don't even bring rods anymore, just my camera and a sign "Photos for Fillets". :biggrinjester:

JPSURF 08-02-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Nice one!!!! :rolleyes:

Epic Night Don !!!!

Thanks for the story and fish pics!!

JP

JPSURF 08-02-2011 07:30 PM

Coming from the bird killer ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdahl (Post 28528)
Was dragging a mack and casting iron this morning. Lots of birds around, and lots of sardines. I saw a bunch of bait come up pretty far away, but think I might be able to reach it with a huge cast. I wind up and let it fly when not 20 yards into the cast a major WTF! My 4 ounce jig squarely slams into a big seagull. Broadsides the bird. The gull just dropped like a rock, not even a flutter of the wing. The bird was followed by a rain of feathers a couple of seconds later. Never knew what hit him. A first for me. Reminded me of a couple of baseball highlights when Randy Jones and Dave Winfield knock birds out of the sky with hard throws with same result.

Don leave the fish in the water and Target the Seagull !!!!!!! :you_rock: