Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Official Unofficial MB Pre-Tournament Slumber Party (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=28700)

captnblood34 04-11-2016 06:04 AM

I'll be there, only so I can check you when you start to talk $&@?! Put me down to bring the beans and rice, one turkey sandwich, and a case of coke.

Jay

momo fish 04-11-2016 06:06 AM

I'll be there...

Besides where else can you see all the guys you want to kick their ass all in one place???

I'll be in line number 13....

jorluivil 04-11-2016 06:50 AM

<style>.embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }</style><div class='embed-container'><iframe src='https://www.youtube.com/embed//FNkpIDBtC2c' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Deamon 04-11-2016 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnblood34 (Post 258333)
I'll be there, only so I can check you when you start to talk $&@?! Put me down to bring the beans and rice, one turkey sandwich, and a case of coke.

Jay

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo fish (Post 258334)
I'll be there...

Besides where else can you see all the guys you want to kick their ass all in one place??? I'll be in line number 13....

Blah, blah, blah...I am self-trained in MMA :the_finger:

theluckypig 04-11-2016 07:06 AM

i'm in... plates, forks, and napkins :cheers1:

pino 04-11-2016 08:42 AM

I BE THERE WITH SALTINES:)

619-SWIM-DOG 04-11-2016 08:47 AM

Add me to the RSVP list Jim

Scoot 04-11-2016 09:25 AM

BEER!!

INGRIDSDAD 04-11-2016 09:56 AM

Stopping by cardenas on our way down for chips and salsa. Joe is bringing cake.

Fish Taco 04-11-2016 10:51 AM

I'm in. Bringing "Some Beer (No Glass)"

I'm coming from Redondo Beach... need a trailer spot. Anyone that can secure me a spot will get a decent cigar and/or some extra beer (as well as a huge thanks!).

[Can't believe I'm fighting off an upper respiratory infection (day 3 of antibiotics)... let's hope I can pull this off. Had to cancel last year's event due to illness as well... cannot miss this a second time dammit!]

Will let you know if I have to bow out, but for now, count me in!

Thanks

jorluivil 04-11-2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Taco (Post 258399)
I'm in. Bringing "Some Beer (No Glass)"

I'm coming from Redondo Beach... need a trailer spot. Anyone that can secure me a spot will get a decent cigar and/or some extra beer (as well as a huge thanks!).

[Can't believe I'm fighting off an upper respiratory infection (day 3 of antibiotics)... let's hope I can pull this off. Had to cancel last year's event due to illness as well... cannot miss this a second time dammit!]

Will let you know if I have to bow out, but for now, count me in!

Thanks

Unless the rules have changed you cannot park trailers in the area where we will be setup, I don't know where the trailer parking is exactly but I'm sure it's a very short walking distance

Fish Taco 04-11-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 258406)
Unless the rules have changed you cannot park trailers in the area where we will be setup, I don't know where the trailer parking is exactly but I'm sure it's a very short walking distance

Just trying to get my bearings on where everything is located. Guessing from what you described, you guys are probably in the north lot closest to OEX then, yes? (see my lousy drawing... lol)

I believe the trailer parking might be nearer to the south lot close to the ramp looking at the satellite photo... can anyone confirm this? (orange circle)

Can anyone tell me where it is that the boats all launch from at the beginning of the tournament? I just assumed it was this cove at the south end of the peninsula near the ramp, no?

All comments welcome, as well as anyone else that has experience parking their trailer here during this event. How early do I need to get here to secure a trailer spot on Friday?

Thanks in adavance!

Deamon 04-11-2016 01:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yellow is where we all launch...Blue is where we park and will BBQ. And I believe you are correct on the trailer parking. You can off load your stuff near us and park your trailer in the right location if desired.

Jim

SoCalKing 04-11-2016 02:14 PM

Will bring some corn tortillas from Cardenas (I'm Noah on the list)

ericko 04-11-2016 02:22 PM

in

I'm in I'll bring 3 cases of water and red cups..

Deamon 04-11-2016 02:35 PM

Moving along nicely! That's about 1/5 of the entrants and more than 1/2 of the parking spaces in this lot, lol.

See Page 1 for list of peeps and what's still needed.

O.C./LA/I.E. dudes driving down on Friday. ETA's on arrival? I'd like to set a reasonable dinner time...hopefully no later than 9pm...?

Need a cleanup crew on pots and pans...please. I'm thinking Jorgie and I will be a bit tired...:paddleersmilie:

Jim

Scoot 04-11-2016 02:45 PM

Sea bass tacos :-) beer cans! How many tortillas? Josh you making dove balls?

Deamon 04-11-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoot (Post 258430)
Sea bass tacos :-) beer cans! How many tortillas? Josh you making dove balls?

Hoping everyone brings just enough...gonna have to be a big arse pot of soup...and a wad of ceviche...I've got plenty of fish but this sheet's getting out of hand! LOL. Trash bags peeps. Cleaner than when we got there please.

Jim

Fish Taco 04-11-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deamon (Post 258423)
Yellow is where we all launch...Blue is where we park and will BBQ. And I believe you are correct on the trailer parking. You can off load your stuff near us and park your trailer in the right location if desired. Jim

Thanks Jim!

jorluivil 04-11-2016 02:59 PM

I hired my uncle to play some music for us

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Glz2p2z1Buo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I also hired a dance instructor for the white guys

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b2ECec8M7fc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>