Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   120K for poaching OUCH!!! (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=29981)

RedSledTeam 09-16-2016 07:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Must be the Full Moon...Attachment 20119

Murray 09-16-2016 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron&Julie (Post 269120)
It's not ignorant at all, it's just an observation, just like it's an observation that more black young men do drive by shootings than young white men, even though young white men outnumber them. To think otherwise is ignorant.

Of course people of ALL races poach, there's just a tendency that seems to lean towards the very FACT that people from the far East do it more often percentage-wise as a race. To think otherwise is also ignorant.

Aaron

One of webster's definitions of race is: a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits. I trust that you are not inferring that crime is related to the physical characteristics of any certain race.

acorad 09-16-2016 09:45 AM

Heck of a nice looking boat for a couple of poachers.

Andy

Silbaugh4liberty 09-16-2016 10:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by acorad (Post 269142)
Heck of a nice looking boat for a couple of poachers.

Andy

Oh good lord! Let me ask you, do you ever go over the speed limit? Don't lie, I know damn well everyone here does, or has done it. People drive crazy here in California, but we don't go around calling them killers because they're launching a 3,000lb projectile wrecklessly at high speeds on roadways among thousands of other wreckless 3,000lb pieces of equipment do we? Essentially it's the same analogy. Can't wait to see how many people get tickets over a 1/4 inch short lobster when season starts in a few weeks so I can start labeling these people as poachers too!! Lol/jk.

Attachment 20120

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WARRIORMIKE 09-16-2016 11:08 AM

Poaching

I remembered a time I went poaching. Poached inside an ex-girlfriend of mine once. I took something illegal back too. Should of used the "Jimmy"

Thank gawwd for antibiotics

Aaron&Julie 09-16-2016 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray (Post 269137)
One of webster's definitions of race is: a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits. I trust that you are not inferring that crime is related to the physical characteristics of any certain race.

Not at all, it's just a numbers thing, not a racist thing at all, and if you think that's the case then you belong in the ignorant group.
I NEVER said white people don't poach or commit crimes, or far Eastern people aren't good, or that black people are the ones committing all the crimes.
Go back to my post, and state facts that prove I'm wrong about what I DID say.
You can't, so why did you even both looking up the Webster's definition of race and quoting it word for word? Don't read into what I said as anything but an observation.
I didn't show graphs a-la ful-rac, nor I did single out a single race. When I mentioned about drive by shootings, it was what I saw with my own eyes long ago, having lived in Compton, Inglewood and Lennox, when I was young. I forget which one it was, Crips shooting Bloods, or Bloods shooting Crips. It doesn't matter, but when I moved into a white neighborhood, the shootings and stabbings I saw first hand didn't happen...just saying...observation-wise.

What I said was about %s and occurrences, in both cases I am correct.

But, whoever mentioned it earlier, man oh man kayak fishing must be lousy right now, this crap belongs on FB.

Oh, the yellowfins are on a tear right now off of San Diego...go get 'em!

Aaron&Julie 09-16-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE (Post 269149)
I remembered a time I went poaching. Poached inside an ex-girlfriend of mine once. I took something illegal back too. Should of used the "Jimmy"

Thank gawwd for antibiotics

Funny stuff. Yeah a mulligan wouldn't have worked.