Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Expensive LJ Lesson (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=26337)

jpp9565 07-25-2015 12:32 PM

X2. If I catch you, your medical bill will be way more than anything on my kayak is worth

Mr. NiceGuy 07-25-2015 01:36 PM

LOL, ... you guys are great.

Don't F with kayak fishermen. They are Manly Men.

This thread gives me hope for the future.

;-)

bmercury 07-25-2015 04:11 PM

Totally sucks.

I wouldn't recommend leaving anything unattended at the launch for any length of time.

I use the heavy duty beach wheels and park on the street and walk my kayak down the streets and out onto the sand and then back to the truck afterwards. Nothing is ever left more than a couple feet away from me.

fishja 07-27-2015 09:53 AM

Really sorry this happened to you man :(

LJ has been so crowded lately it is near impossible to keep track of everybody.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmercury (Post 235119)
Totally sucks.

I wouldn't recommend leaving anything unattended at the launch for any length of time.

I use the heavy duty beach wheels and park on the street and walk my kayak down the streets and out onto the sand and then back to the truck afterwards. Nothing is ever left more than a couple feet away from me.

I've seen more and more people start to do this... Might have to get me some wheels!

A friendly reminder... if someone asks you to watch their stuff... please watch it! I've had two times now where I've asked someone to watch my gear only to see them off to the side blabbing about their fish. Imagine how shitty you would feel if someones gear got lifted on your watch?

I drive a black tacoma with a mango and olive revo. I'm always more than happy to watch your gear!

radastaff 07-27-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmercury (Post 235119)
Totally sucks.

x2

fucked up shit man
bet a sting would nabb the bonehead
if he is on this board might need to give it some time
then set up a sting unannounced

quickset cement shoes
and a one way kayak ride over the canyon
is in order

at Leo Carrillo
there is broken car window glass on pch that I see regularly
don't leave shit in your car/truck either

kjsdad619 07-29-2015 12:57 PM

Damn!! I can almost guarantee that it wasn't a yakker..so far it seems like a very cool, trustworthy community..but as with everything there might be a bad apple among us..don't worry Karma will get their ass! :the_finger: