Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Another First Butt (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=37412)

Saba Slayer 08-18-2023 07:29 AM

Another First Butt

1 Attachment(s)
I promised the neighbors son that I’d get him on the water before he went back to school.
He told Mom before leaving the house that he was going to catch dinner, so the pressure was on LOL
He caught Sandies, Spottys and calicos in addition to two halibut.
Another kid hooked on fishing this summer.
He took to the Outback like a duck to water.

PapaDave 08-18-2023 11:28 AM

Way cool. I'm taking a neighbor and her kid out next month for his birthday.

roby 08-22-2023 09:38 AM

Good Job Salazar!! Feel free to send me the unedited pics of the halibut. I need all the help I can get right now.

Saba Slayer 08-22-2023 10:26 AM

Yea...

:rolleyes: Yea. You and the other 300 that have looked at this post.LOL :cheers1:
Call me Roby You've got my number. Nice job this summer on all the trout catches:you_rock:
Quote:

Originally Posted by roby (Post 319666)
Good Job Salazar!! Feel free to send me the unedited pics of the halibut. I need all the help I can get right now.

stevie951 08-22-2023 10:57 AM

in light of the posts made recently, whats the point of posting a "report" with no actual details and a blurred out background on an image?? No use or help for me whatsoever but thanks i guess :confused::D all Im saying is you can catch sandies spotties and hali anywhere along the southern coast if you try hard enough so if your going to redact all the details we are seeking, why post anyways? and we wonder why the boards dead

JohnMckroidJr 08-22-2023 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevie951 (Post 319668)
in light of the posts made recently, whats the point of posting a "report" with no actual details and a blurred out background on an image?? No use or help for me whatsoever but thanks i guess :confused::D all Im saying is you can catch sandies spotties and hali anywhere along the southern coast if you try hard enough so if your going to redact all the details we are seeking, why post anyways? and we wonder why the boards dead

LOL, It would have been a little better if he had not whited out Basin 3 in the background or was that at the kayak launching dock near the Redondo Pier?

I concur with your comments.

Saba Slayer 08-22-2023 05:18 PM

Thanks...

1 Attachment(s)
:eek:
LOL...I can feel the love...:rolleyes:
What would Monkeyfishturds have to say about this...? I guess we'll just have to wait and see...LOL
Why is it that some folks think they need to be led to a good bite...You are the Good Bite...just go fishing and find it...
Only trying to share the stoke of a couple of young kids...