Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Looking for fishing partner (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=29658)

danielbigboy 07-27-2016 11:36 AM

Looking for fishing partner

I own a 2015 pro angler I live in santee work Monday through Friday I am an electrician I want to become more familiar with la jolla I have cought some yellowtail out there but want to paddle out a bit more and try new methods of fishing Saturday's work out for me best as I am a family man with 4 children and church on Sunday.

Mr_Fixit 07-27-2016 11:59 AM

Hay there. I am no expert by any means. But I would be more than happy to show you what little I have learned. I am always looking for a buddy to head out with anyway.

I also typically head out on Saturdays, though sometimes family constraints push that to Sunday. Oceanside Harbor, Mission Bay, and San Diego Bay are also good locations to fish, though I have no experience with SD Bay.

Let me know. This weekend is looking good from what I can tell.

danielbigboy 07-27-2016 04:14 PM

Hope to see you down there this Saturday I will be at launch at 530 am

east county dirtbag 07-27-2016 06:17 PM

I'm like in the same exact boat as you except I have a outback and live in El cajon, and have 3 kids not 4

ken619 07-27-2016 07:44 PM

Whats up anglers?

I'm in a similar situation, but a rooky. HVAC tech, work mon-sat. Hoping to be off Saturday to get on the water with you guys. If not, I'll be out there sunday in a olive color pro anger 12.

Modigity 07-28-2016 07:40 AM

Im on the same boat with you on children and church. I also just picked up a used 2010 Pro Angler 14 and been iching to hit La Jolla. I work every other saturday so Im hoping to join you guys one of these weekends.

WARRIORMIKE 07-28-2016 07:46 AM

Have you tried looking on Tinder? Might be a long shot, you never know!

:cheers1::p

GR6RR 07-28-2016 08:55 AM

^ ROFL! It does sound like a match thread. hahahhaha

Pinhead 07-28-2016 03:25 PM

*match thread* bwahahahhahaa......If anyone starts talking about long walks on the beach.....Pinhead's Out! :eek:

Seriously tho.......all the best to you guys. I may PM one of you guys to head out soon. I'm in El CaBong, have a double jet ski trailer for my PA14 and can take along another yak, if needed.

Git Some! :yt:

east county dirtbag 07-28-2016 04:36 PM

Welp I'm probably going to go out on Saturday too. Maybe I'll see you guys. Thanks to kayakbuddymatchfinder.com :jig::wsb::yt:

Mr_Fixit 07-29-2016 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by east county dirtbag (Post 266337)
Welp I'm probably going to go out on Saturday too. Maybe I'll see you guys. Thanks to kayakbuddymatchfinder.com :jig::wsb::yt:

Looks like we have a new Startup company! We should start registering the domain, contract with some web developers, initiate contact with advertisers, and start getting some advertisements going. Perhaps we can go IPO in a year or two.

east county dirtbag 07-29-2016 06:22 PM

Lookout zuckerberg. See you guys on the water tomorrow. I just got a couple new :jig: at Turner's. Stoked and ready to fish

TJones 07-30-2016 03:39 PM

Now if I could

Just get one of you guys to sign up for my guide service, I'm sure we could put those Sewer Boys to shame . :cheers1: