Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   2017 hobie proangler 14 camo color 180 mirage drive (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=32197)

Gthachiroku 11-13-2017 05:27 PM

2017 hobie proangler 14 camo color 180 mirage drive

Selling my 2017 hobie pro angler 14 camo color with 180 mirage drive. Only been out maybe 8 times on it both saltwater and freshwater. It's still in mint condition. Included is a lowrance elite 7ti fishfinder with the downscan with chirp transducer and battery. The hobie fishfinder install kit. The hobie livewell XL pretty much new only used about 4 times and comes with battery.
Hobie H Crate
Hobie tackle tray
Hobie Trax2-30 wheels
NRS chinook PFD

$4300 OBO

PM me for pics

Woody86 11-14-2017 01:33 PM

how much for a fellow Corolla owner? :D

Gthachiroku 11-15-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody86 (Post 288026)
how much for a fellow Corolla owner? :D

Make me a offer lol

Santoshook44 02-08-2018 07:22 AM

Kayak

Is this still for sale?

Gthachiroku 03-04-2018 02:57 PM

Still up for grabs.

Gthachiroku 03-04-2018 02:58 PM

$4300 now

dbrogdon5 03-08-2018 06:16 PM

Meet up

We were supposed to meet up today. I have the cash in hand but you disappeared. Do we still have a deal?

dbrogdon5 03-09-2018 05:04 PM

?

Well, I am guessing that you decided to back out of the deal. Hey simple text or p.m. would have sufficed.

Gthachiroku 03-24-2018 08:55 PM

Dude I've texted you several times and didn't get a response back

dbrogdon5 03-25-2018 06:30 AM

Shady

I’ve purchased items from many people on this site before. I’ve never had any issues. I have called you, texted you, and PMd you over and over with no response. I have the texts to show that you agreed to $3500 deal and then you pretty much fell off the face of the earth. I drove down to SD with a trailer hooked up and by the time I got down there all I had from you was a PM that said you had lost your phone... that was several weeks ago. You never once tried to get back in touch with me after that.

When my buddy reached out to you and inquired about buying your kayak for $4300 you had no issue responding to him. By no means do you have to sell your kayak for any price that you don’t like, but that doesn’t constitute being an ass and making someone drive 100 miles and not even give them the courtesy to call them or text them. Even if you really did lose your phone (which I doubt) you had my number through PM and could have easily called or texted from a friends phone... either way... I digress... good luck selling. Don’t do the same thing twice. It will get harder to sell the more you do stuff like that.

Woody86 03-25-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbrogdon5 (Post 291494)
I’ve purchased items from many people on this site before. I’ve never had any issues. I have called you, texted you, and PMd you over and over with no response. I have the texts to show that you agreed to $3500 deal and then you pretty much fell off the face of the earth. I drove down to SD with a trailer hooked up and by the time I got down there all I had from you was a PM that said you had lost your phone... that was several weeks ago. You never once tried to get back in touch with me after that.

When my buddy reached out to you and inquired about buying your kayak for $4300 you had no issue responding to him. By no means do you have to sell your kayak for any price that you don’t like, but that doesn’t constitute being an ass and making someone drive 100 miles and not even give them the courtesy to call them or text them. Even if you really did lose your phone (which I doubt) you had my number through PM and could have easily called or texted from a friends phone... either way... I digress... good luck selling. Don’t do the same thing twice. It will get harder to sell the more you do stuff like that.

Damn that sucks, don't worry he only took like 3 weeks to respond to me last time :banghead:

Hye 03-27-2018 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbrogdon5 (Post 291494)

I have had similar issues with buying a boat. It’s frustrating as hell. People like this need to be called out.

Ljs089 03-27-2018 10:33 PM

Put him on blast! That’s a dirtbag move.

dbrogdon5 03-28-2018 03:40 PM

☝🏻

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ljs089 (Post 291557)
Put him on blast! That’s a dirtbag move.

I wasn’t going to til he said he has called me... I feel that it needed to be mentioned before he did it to someone else.. there will always be someone who defends scammer..