Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lost and Found...!!! KH..!! (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=33506)

CrazzyGar 09-30-2018 10:22 AM

Lost and Found...!!! KH..!!

Opening night I found a paddle with a "Care Package" at the launch. PM me and Describe All the contents... And I'll get it back in your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raskal311 09-30-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazzyGar (Post 297463)
Opening night I found a paddle with a "Care Package" at the launch. PM me and Describe All the contents... And I'll get it back in your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a seat with something attached to it.

Also PM with description to claim.

GregAndrew 09-30-2018 03:55 PM

I found some Salmon heads on the beach too. Tell me the color of the eyeballs and you can go pick up your own trash! :rolleyes:

All seriousness guys, dump that crap out where the environment can use it, not where the environmentalist can use it against us.

Sorry about the thread-jack.

Saba Slayer 09-30-2018 04:16 PM

Trash

Thanks Greg...
The place was a pig sty this morning when I launched...zip ties everywhere...
And drinks and food trash...and bait dumped right at the dock...!
I love this place...please treat it with a little respect!!!

stevie951 09-30-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saba Slayer (Post 297472)
Thanks Greg...
The place was a pig sty this morning when I launched...zip ties everywhere...
And drinks and food trash...and bait dumped right at the dock...!
I love this place...please treat it with a little respect!!!

Wait am I on bloody decks? Once again boaters for the win :cheers1: #FakeNews

Saba Slayer 10-01-2018 06:39 AM

HUH...?

HUH...? What does this have to do with BD or boaters...? Please explain Stevie...
:rolleyes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevie951 (Post 297477)
Wait am I on bloody decks? Once again boaters for the win :cheers1: #FakeNews

farmer 10-01-2018 07:56 AM

Good call Greg and Saba Slayer show a little respect and p/u after yourself

Raskal311 10-01-2018 11:15 AM

Gary was merely trying to return someone’s property start your own thread to bitch and whine boys.

stevie951 10-01-2018 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal311 (Post 297495)
Gary was merely trying to return someone’s property start your own thread to bitch and whine boys.

Jim, I think Kayakers have the utmost respect, and always for the most part pick up after them selves.. & while you may be one, I felt they where being attacked as a whole.. Boaters are the true issue whether it be personal or fleet boats.. How many Yaks did you spot opening night compared to boats?

Sounds like this post was linked to La Jolla, and you're talking about docks, greg about salmon heads on a random beach... Can anyone confirm The shores were trashed after opening day? Sure it may be a beach but why couldn't it have been an Inflatable or skiff? A friendly reminder to keep the place clean would have sufficed I.M.O. I rest my case good sir..

Cheers

:cheers1:

Biggameaddict 10-01-2018 11:46 PM

Yay another 6 page thread!

Saba Slayer 10-02-2018 05:34 AM

trash

Stevie....I was referring to the hand launch in Redondo and most of the action there is from kayaks...I know it's probably not any of our BWE members...:cheers1:
In this case boaters are not the issue...:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevie951 (Post 297503)
Jim, I think Kayakers have the utmost respect, and always for the most part pick up after them selves.. & while you may be one, I felt they where being attacked as a whole.. Boaters are the true issue whether it be personal or fleet boats.. How many Yaks did you spot opening night compared to boats?

Sounds like this post was linked to La Jolla, and you're talking about docks, greg about salmon heads on a random beach... Can anyone confirm The shores were trashed after opening day? Sure it may be a beach but why couldn't it have been an Inflatable or skiff? A friendly reminder to keep the place clean would have sufficed I.M.O. I rest my case good sir..

Cheers

:cheers1: