Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Lots of fishing gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=9916)

fishaholic 04-07-2011 02:47 PM

Lots of fishing gear

Thanks to all you guys that have bought from me over the past year:you_rock: I have been working on selling off some of my ridiculous collection of fishing gear. I have been selling a little here and a little there. Well this saturday I will be bringing a large portion of my collection to the Oceanside swap meet to sell. I will be selling rods, reels, surface jigs, heavy jigs, tackle boxes, swim baits, even terminal tackle. Way too much to list. I have everything from light surf gear to heavy long range tuna gear. If you have something in mind you are looking for please give me a call and I will let you know if I have it.
Thanks,
John 760-672-7080

RODS:
Calstar
seeker
GLoomis
Shimano
Graphite USA (GUSA)
Tady (Jig stick)
Truline

REELS:
Trinidad
torium
Pro Gear
Penn
Sealine
Newell
calcutta
luna
millinaire cv-z
Tiagra
Penn International

LOTS MORE!!!

WahooUSMA 04-07-2011 06:01 PM

Oh shit, here we go again! I almost got divorced over the reels I've bought from you over the last two years!

For anyone looking for a great deal on equipment, which is in outstanding condition, give John a call. You won't be disappointed.

Let me know what you have for Gloomis and Shimano rod's. I'm Seekered out...

BrokeLoser 04-07-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WahooUSMA (Post 80614)
Oh shit, here we go again! I almost got divorced over the reels I've bought from you over the last two years!

For anyone looking for a great deal on equipment, which is in outstanding condition, give John a call. You won't be disappointed.

Let me know what you have for Gloomis and Shimano rod's. I'm Seekered out...

I can vouch as well...John's stuff is top-notch and priced right!

yaknewb 04-07-2011 06:52 PM

Were are you located would like to check some of you stuff out?

fishaholic 04-07-2011 07:02 PM

THANKS GUYS!!!

I am located in Carlsbad...Please give me a call if you are interested.

John 760-672-7080

ikrash 04-07-2011 11:44 PM

thumbs up

awesome guy, great prices, and very well maintained equipment...not to mention a thorough explanation as to what is worthwhile for any specific application

Hypoxic1 04-08-2011 05:53 AM

One of the best

I bought my original rods from John, and every replacement rod after I got flipped by the whale. Amazing gear, very nice guy. Go have a look. His addiction is serious, the gear will blow your mind. Very fair prices. Almost all of the gear is basically untouched.

Chris

fishaholic 04-08-2011 11:50 AM

:you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

WOW...Thanks for all the comments. I am glad you guys are enjoying the gear you got from me. I am trying to keep up on all the PMs I keep getting, but I fear I may have missed a few of you. Please feel free to call me anytime (that is the best way to get a hold of me). I will be at the swap meet tomorrow from 6:00am till around 3:00pm. I think it opens up to shoppers at 7:00. I will be packing stuff up tonight so if you can't make it tomorrow I may be able to squeeze you in to take a look tonight. Just give me a call.

Thanks,
John 760-672-7080

kantstudien 04-08-2011 04:04 PM

Where is the swapmeet located?

fishaholic 04-08-2011 04:37 PM

swap meet location

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...ed=0CCAQnwIwAQ

This is a link for a general idea where the swap meet is. You can google "oceanside swap meet" and get directions from there.

Thanks again,
John

Hypoxic1 04-09-2011 08:32 AM

What a selection!!

Just checked out Fisholic Johns setup at the Oceanside swap meet. Must be 80 rods from lightweight bass sticks to big heavy Uluas. Probably 30 reels. Bought 2 seeker black golds to add to my selection. Great deals, new condition. Just wanted to encourage anyone looking for a great deal on some special stuff to check him out.
Chris:luxhello:

herbo 04-10-2011 08:33 PM

When you get a chance...could you post some pics on the rods?.....H

fishaholic 04-11-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypoxic1 (Post 80757)
Just checked out Fisholic Johns setup at the Oceanside swap meet. Must be 80 rods from lightweight bass sticks to big heavy Uluas. Probably 30 reels. Bought 2 seeker black golds to add to my selection. Great deals, new condition. Just wanted to encourage anyone looking for a great deal on some special stuff to check him out.
Chris:luxhello:

Thanks for the endorsement Chris!!!

I still have lots left. It will take a while to sell everything. If anyone is looking for anything please feel free to give me a call.
Thanks,
John 760-672-7080