Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   24-31 May GONZAGA (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=30634)

makobob 02-17-2017 02:57 PM

24-31 May GONZAGA

Memorial Day Trip
If you like your BAJA before the blistering heat arrives, this should be YOUR trip. Fishing will be heating up, water warm and the comoradarie awesome. Open to all BWE members, friends and families.

Makobob
Baja_Traveler
MrPukaShell
Battleborn
Jefe Dos + two
Jimmy
Tom
Gr8fuldude
WestFork, from UTAH
Stevie951
Sivak + one
GoGoGoJack
YOU???

Please post here to join this trip. Question is will the roosters show up this year or will it be back to the regular old Baja grind? Tight Lines.

Baja_Traveler 02-17-2017 04:17 PM

Bob - put me down for this trip - may not be able to stay longer than a 3 day weekend, but I will be there for those three!

makobob 02-17-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja_Traveler (Post 275509)
Bob - put me down for this trip - may not be able to stay longer than a 3 day weekend, but I will be there for those three!

AWESOME Kai, welcome aboard.

battleborn 02-23-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makobob (Post 275503)
Memorial Day Trip
If you like your BAJA before the blistering heat arrives, this should be YOUR trip. Fishing will be heating up, water warm and the comoradarie awesome. Open to all BWE members, friends and families.

Makobob
Fishnstix
Fishnstix friend
Baja_Traveler
YOU???

Please post here to join this trip. Question is will the roosters show up this year or will it be back to the regular old Baja grind? Tight Lines.

Mako,
Any chance you got room for 2 more. Planning to go that way on the 22 and stay till 26. If your not going to be around any suggestions on where to fish or camp till the group gets there.

makobob 03-01-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battleborn (Post 275867)
Mako,
Any chance you got room for 2 more. Planning to go that way on the 22 and stay till 26. If your not going to be around any suggestions on where to fish or camp till the group gets there.

Plenty of room at the inn, not a problem if you show up early, just stop at restaurant and get keys from Luis. Tight Lines.

battleborn 03-01-2017 05:48 PM

Thanks for the hospitality. As always a class act! Cheers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Gr8fuldude 03-02-2017 10:13 AM

I'm in!

Roberto, Count me in for this one. I promise to be on time for dinner this
trip :D

Can't wait to get back, amigo :cheers1:

makobob 03-02-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr8fuldude (Post 276091)
Roberto, Count me in for this one. I promise to be on time for dinner this
trip :D

Can't wait to get back, amigo :cheers1:

Welcome back amigo. Paul have you EVER been on time for dinner????? It is ok DUDE, paradise awaits. Hows that cute little one doing, she ready to come back? Tight Lines.

Jefe Dos 03-03-2017 01:52 PM

Ready to Fish!

Bob,

Do you have room for 1-2 people in May? I now own a new Outback with Turbo fins and am ready to feed my fishing Jones hopefully with better luck this time. Jeff

makobob 03-03-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jefe Dos (Post 276179)
Bob,

Do you have room for 1-2 people in May? I now own a new Outback with Turbo fins and am ready to feed my fishing Jones hopefully with better luck this time. Jeff

YES there is still room at our inn. Just need both names. Tight Lines.

battleborn 03-04-2017 07:25 AM

Good day Makobob, can yku please add Jimmy and Tom to the list

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

fishnstix 03-04-2017 01:04 PM

I will be going down 5/20-27 with me and 2 others. I am planning on catching all the fish before the group shows up so bring a book to read as the fish will all be caught by the time you get there...100 fish days?

makobob 03-04-2017 01:29 PM

REMINDER most have been down before so each individual or each group will be responsible for one nights dinner for everyone in camp. On your own for Breakfast and lunches. Restaurant is available too. Tight Lines, BTW Fishnstix there ia s reason fish have fins. And I have 100 fish a day stickers for the guys WHO get to that level.......................

makobob 03-30-2017 01:00 PM

bump

This will be a great trip. And maybe a surprise visit from a fisherman from UTAH.

WestFork 03-30-2017 01:57 PM

Bob, I would love to be added to the list. Thanks!

makobob 03-30-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WestFork (Post 277509)
Bob, I would love to be added to the list. Thanks!

WestFork, from Utah you have been added to this trip, WELCOME ABOARD and welcome to our BWE COMMUNITY. Tight Lines.

makobob 04-23-2017 04:32 PM

Congratulations to Stevie951 who got his sentri card and is ready to go on this outing. Having just returned, there were lots of 10-20 yellow around, big sierra and triggers, REMEMBER your wire leaders!!!!!!! We had a guy last year who lost $60 worth of jigs in less then 10 minutes. PS the sierra WERE bigger then the yellowtail.

Guys I will be out of state from the 29th of April until 13 May on the Kentucky trip, Tight Lines.

WestFork 04-23-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makobob (Post 277513)
WestFork, from Utah you have been added to this trip, WELCOME ABOARD and welcome to our BWE COMMUNITY. Tight Lines.

Thanks, Bob! I have lots of bits and pieces on order for outfitting my new (to me) old Outback. Rudder tuneup, shock cords replaced, as well as broken padeyes, adding jam cleats too. Mounting parts for the FF transducer, battery, etc. Also anchor. Lots to do, but I'm planning to be there. I'm already excited!
Dave

makobob 04-24-2017 06:56 AM

On 24 May I will be at Johnny's Shell Station in El Cajon at 4 am, we will leave at 5am for Mexicali. I will need to know who is caravaning with me, so please post here if you are joining the caravan.

Please remember sunscreen, sun glasses and tackle. We do a group dinner every evening, you are on your own for breakfast and lunch. Tight Lines and I will be back from Kentucky on the 13th.

stevie951 04-25-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makobob (Post 278675)
On 24 May I will be at Johnny's Shell Station in El Cajon at 4 am, we will leave at 5am for Mexicali. I will need to know who is caravaning with me, so please post here if you are joining the caravan.

Please remember sunscreen, sun glasses and tackle. We do a group dinner every evening, you are on your own for breakfast and lunch. Tight Lines and I will be back from Kentucky on the 13th.

Sentri in Hand, gear ready, locked and loaded! Will see you @ Johnny's @0400 the morning of!

:cheers1: