Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Never Tie A Hook Again OR Lose A Fish Due To Your Knot (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=12851)

Yakin 03-14-2012 02:12 PM

Never Tie A Hook Again OR Lose A Fish Due To Your Knot

1 Attachment(s)
I'm Not some spam Bot message me and I will message you back.
I am a local yak fisher just trying to get my product out there
Not some corporation trying to sell my product
I'm trying to make this a helpful tool
For those that have gone out fishing with me and have realized what it is really like

Its A little something we made up for us fisherman
It is exactly what is says
A KNOTLESS HOOK?!?!
yes a knotless hook
put it on 5 times quicker then tying the quickest and strongest hook
its called Easy2hookusa

check me out
http://www.outdoorspecialtyinnovations.com/

PapaDave 03-14-2012 08:21 PM

I have seen those at last years FHS, couldn't find them after that. I will give them a try.

seriola_killer 03-14-2012 08:37 PM

Memo to OP:

You may want to compile more than 4 posts before selling stuff like this. Just a little friendly advice coming from a guy who sells stuff for a living.

maui jim 03-14-2012 08:42 PM

:cool:O great we can now not tie a hook ....
Great

Mr. Adventure 03-15-2012 06:09 AM

Oh no, spam bots

GR6RR 03-15-2012 09:51 AM

or employee postings... hahahha funny....

Alot of first post customers coming on here in recent weeks. :cool:

npdes 03-15-2012 10:31 AM

It takes me less than 30 sec to tie a palomar or improved cinch knot. So this is five times faster, what will I do with the extra 20 sec? Awesome!

addicted2sp33d 03-15-2012 11:03 AM

I don't know :confused:... that looks like it would start to unravel without tension on the line-side, and you'd really be screwed if the line ever popped out of the open eye on the hook.

Yakin 03-15-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npdes (Post 110178)
It takes me less than 30 sec to tie a palomar or improved cinch knot. So this is five times faster, what will I do with the extra 20 sec? Awesome!

yeah an extra 20 sec.? how about 100% of you line strength what is more important tying a knot that cuts your line strength or saving 20 sec. and keeping 100% of you line strength

addicted2sp33d:and no the line wont come unraveled that sailfish i cause on an easy to hook even with the fish charging me and tail walking and flips nothing budged i haven't had one report yet from the line coming unraveled
as long as you tie it the way we show there will be no problem

And also I'm surprised of all the hating people on here
since i last had a membership on here people really become mean

only one thing to be said when you lose that big one cause your knot broke and your buddy won the big pot wont be laughing any more

GR6RR 03-15-2012 11:31 AM

:linesnap::notworthy:

maui jim 03-15-2012 11:41 AM

At least it's not a Chia pet...:D

YakMedic 03-15-2012 11:55 AM

It falls into the if it ain't broke don't fix it category.

However I always have fun trying new tackle. I'll give it a try and see how it does on some catfish first since I don't care if I lose them in the first place. If it works as well as you say it does I'll incorporated it into some better fish.

Is there a place I could see the hooks before I buy? Or are you only online?

xpresso2am 03-15-2012 12:06 PM

I'll give it a go! you never know. Best of luck with the business!

seriola_killer 03-15-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakin (Post 110185)
yeah an extra 20 sec.? how about 100% of you line strength what is more important tying a knot that cuts your line strength or saving 20 sec. and keeping 100% of you line strength

addicted2sp33d:and no the line wont come unraveled that sailfish i cause on an easy to hook even with the fish charging me and tail walking and flips nothing budged i haven't had one report yet from the line coming unraveled
as long as you tie it the way we show there will be no problem

And also I'm surprised of all the hating people on here
since i last had a membership on here people really become mean

only one thing to be said when you lose that big one cause your knot broke and your buddy won the big pot wont be laughing any more

People aren't hating on you. But look at it from another perspective. They see your post count and you are pitching a product. Hey, maybe your product is the shit. It's just how it may come across. BUILD RELATIONSHIPS first. The product will take care of itself after that. JMHO.

jorluivil 03-15-2012 12:09 PM

I can tie a perfection loop in under 20seconds, maybe even under 15seconds(depending on the line weight) so if what you're saying is true I should be able to tie your type of knot in under 3seconds, right? Basically, this means that I should have been able to tie 3 - 4 hooks in the amount of time it took you to read this....agreed?

Yakin 03-15-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 110195)
I can tie a perfection loop in under 20seconds, maybe even under 15seconds(depending on the line weight) so if what you're saying is true I should be able to tie your type of knot in under 3seconds, right? Basically, this means that I should have been able to tie 3 - 4 hooks in the amount of time it took you to read this....agreed?

Actually yes if all your pole have line threaded you can rig up all your poles and even bait them before you get done with two other poles depending how many your going out with

Yakin 03-15-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YakMedic (Post 110191)
It falls into the if it ain't broke don't fix it category.

However I always have fun trying new tackle. I'll give it a try and see how it does on some catfish first since I don't care if I lose them in the first place. If it works as well as you say it does I'll incorporated it into some better fish.

Is there a place I could see the hooks before I buy? Or are you only online?

We are online only en less you are local in san bernardino then you can pick up as many as you need or if I'm heading out your way to fish you can get them directly off me

YakMedic 03-15-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakin (Post 110199)
We are online only en less you are local in san bernardino then you can pick up as many as you need or if I'm heading out your way to fish you can get them directly off me

Yep, I'm local sent you a pm

ron8225 03-15-2012 03:06 PM

easy2hook review

http://www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/...ok-review.html
Here is the review I found hope everyone will like it

again tight lines

Yakin 03-15-2012 03:18 PM

Thanks for all the great interested in this everyone
Never have this happen any more!!:linesnap:

and always this :reel::wsb: