Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Meanwhile - A Few miles up from Bob's Place... (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=31267)

Baja_Traveler 06-07-2017 06:21 AM

Meanwhile - A Few miles up from Bob's Place...

Wish I could have been there to see this.

massive great white shark nearly beaches in Puertecitos

MITCHELL 06-07-2017 07:25 AM

Hang in there.....

BRUCE }---^---|||<

goldenglory18 06-07-2017 08:55 AM

Hahahahaha.....

Quote:

Pearson, a dive operator who resides in Alpine, Calif., captured extensive video, but the footage is so riddled with expletives that we chose merely to publish screen shots from the encounter.

makobob 06-07-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenglory18 (Post 280713)
Hahahahaha.....

CaCa Occurath, just ask SDROB.............Hope he did not get any on him, and everyone should know the stingray shuffle.

blitzburgh 06-07-2017 09:51 AM

Incredible! Sorry, no way I would've gotten that close...:vroam::vroam:

SDROB 06-07-2017 10:17 AM

Similar experience with me and Lives4Thrills right in front of MakoBobs place, except the Gw was not injured and was feeding. This was only in 6-8 feet of water right off the beach. I had no idea he was behind me until Lives4Thrills shouted out SHARK! :eek:

I stayed off the water for about 2 hours then got back in and had a Big dorado swim right next to me as soon as I got about a mile out. Followed by another huge Gw way larger than my 12 ft stealth, 2 different ones in the same day. Needless to say I took it as a sign and stayed out of the water for the rest of the day.:D

SDROB 06-07-2017 10:18 AM

Here's the video link if anybody wants to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-79o...ature=youtu.be

R Rated Due to bad language in video. Not safe for at work or children.

Gr8fuldude 06-08-2017 08:26 AM

Thanks for the video Rob. I tried to watch it but my five yr old dtr was sitting on my lap. After she repeated "Holy Sh*t" after about the first 10 seconds in, then said, "Daddy, little kids shouldn't say 'Holy Sh*t'. 'Holy Shit' isn't good to say..." , I had to stop the video. She had me laughing me so hard, I'm afraid I'm reinforcing her sailor language.
Too funny!

Gr8fuldude 06-08-2017 08:41 AM

Kai, I'm kind of glad I didn't see this video before our trip. I'd have still gone fishing, but I probably would have been a little less relaxed out there!

farreola 06-08-2017 09:11 AM

Rob remember the one we saw in the net of the fishing boat. It was larger than 15 feet and seemed to be pregnant or was extremely obese. They where fishing near the islands...I am most definitely not peddling to the islands from Bobs place after seeing that.

SDROB 06-08-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr8fuldude (Post 280782)
Thanks for the video Rob. I tried to watch it but my five yr old dtr was sitting on my lap. After she repeated "Holy Sh*t" after about the first 10 seconds in, then said, "Daddy, little kids shouldn't say 'Holy Sh*t'. 'Holy Shit' isn't good to say..." , I had to stop the video. She had me laughing me so hard, I'm afraid I'm reinforcing her sailor language.
Too funny!

I forgot about that. Sorry, I updated the post to Rated R.

SDROB 06-08-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farreola (Post 280786)
Rob remember the one we saw in the net of the fishing boat. It was larger than 15 feet and seemed to be pregnant or was extremely obese. They where fishing near the islands...I am most definitely not peddling to the islands from Bobs place after seeing that.

That's right I forgot about that. Damn I wish you had a picture. That was for sure the biggest beast I have ever seen.