Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Follow us on FaceBook. (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=13547)

FishRaiden 05-11-2012 09:59 AM

Follow us on FaceBook.

facebook.com/TFCthefishingcrew

facebook.com/arvilJDM

instagram/KingArvil

Follow for upcoming trips & pics!

jorluivil 05-11-2012 01:25 PM

:D:spam::D

mtnbykr2 05-11-2012 04:06 PM

I can't do FB, I am on "fishbook" BWE :rolleyes:

Devildawgjj 05-11-2012 04:45 PM

What would people do without FB? :rolleyes:

I miss the days of having a pager.....(sigh)

Now, we have inundated oursleves with "following" (reading) our friends every waking minute of their life. And if I don't, I might just miss out and be left behind, because after all, my life is nothing without FB. (please note the sarcasm)

I just don't see the point in reading, or posting anything about me or my family to my so called friends....I prefere complete strangers. :D

Dj3dx 07-16-2012 10:20 PM

Please make BIG WATER'S EDGE

Please make BIG WATER'S EDGE available
So we can use iPhone or iPad friendly
That's the only thing missing

Rotten Chum 07-17-2012 03:39 AM

No can do... Got rid of my Fb account. Taking to much time away from fishing and the wife

bus kid 07-17-2012 04:17 AM

I get enough drama without FB, besides everyone knows myspace is better. :the_finger:

StinkyMatt 07-17-2012 06:13 AM

I have like 3785 followers on twitter! Sharing stupid crap with folks you don't know or are too lazy to call.

:the_finger:fB:the_finger:

How about we follow you on BWE?

I already spend too much time on here as it is.:D

jorluivil 07-17-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dj3dx (Post 125549)
Please make BIG WATER'S EDGE available
So we can use iPhone or iPad friendly
That's the only thing missing

I read this 14times and still don't understand what it means

fishsouthcounty 07-17-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 125564)
I read this 14times and still don't understand what it means

I think hes referring to the app that supports BDs website to make it more easy to use through an iphone. Cant remember what its called, never used it....ill check BWE from the phone but BD has enough bull it can wait till im home.

its all about the Friendster anyway...OG

finyak 07-17-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devildawgjj (Post 117667)
What would people do without FB? :rolleyes:

I miss the days of having a pager.....(sigh)

Now, we have inundated oursleves with "following" (reading) our friends every waking minute of their life. And if I don't, I might just miss out and be left behind, because after all, my life is nothing without FB. (please note the sarcasm)

I just don't see the point in reading, or posting anything about me or my family to my so called friends....I prefere complete strangers. :D

DITTO!! I'd rather reach out and touch someone.Oh and I'am on the computer,deadliest catch is on the T.V., I just had 3 yellowtail kabobs and I'am drying my whites in case someone wants to know.:D

Finyak