Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tournament Halibut Sea Bass only and kayak only tournament (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=21905)

yakjoe 05-06-2014 11:13 PM

Tournament Halibut Sea Bass only and kayak only tournament

THE tackle shop hook line & sinker from Santa Barbara may be more in it just talk for now
might put together a ALL kayak tournament they want to know how many people would enter it would be the first for the santa barbara

They are trying for First place Hobie kayak
2 cash
3 more stuff
would any one want to fish the tournament it would be on a camp ground on the beach

would
rejerster at online or go to hook line & sinker tackle shop a very small fee to enter 10$ or $15 don't think 20$ I don't know any one like to pound some sand for fish and to be called king of the ocean kayaker

momo fish 05-06-2014 11:32 PM

Hell yea I'm down!! I will pay just to watch. Fishing will just be icing on the cake. Just want to see what all the hoopla is about and get schooled by a legend.

Deamon 05-07-2014 04:25 AM

Yu bust guys up me. Butter more popkorn me pleez for thread this.

rossman 05-07-2014 05:06 AM

I'm in. Wouldn't miss it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MattRabasco 05-07-2014 05:34 AM

Sounds cool, I'm in. Man Dano and C bad you guys really need a day off, Chill Out!

Iceman 05-07-2014 06:31 AM

I'd make the drive!

wiredantz 05-07-2014 06:49 AM

This would be so so funny to watch.

MrM 05-07-2014 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deamon (Post 193076)
Yu bust guys up me. Butter more popkorn me pleez for thread this.

This :p

makobob 05-07-2014 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakjoe (Post 193067)
THE tackle shop hook line & sinker from Santa Barbara may be more in it just talk for now
might put together a ALL kayak tournament they want to know how many people would enter it would be the first for the santa barbara

2 cash
3 more stuff
would any one want to fish the tournament it would be on a camp ground on the beach

would
rejerster at online or go to hook line & sinker tackle shop a very small fee to enter 10$ or $15 don't think 20$ I don't know any one like to pound some sand for fish and to be called king of the ocean kayaker

King of Ocean Kayaker would be the winner of WCW 2014!!
Entry FREE! Just CATCH and enter. Braging rights for a day, week, month, maybe the whole year.

WildernessWanker 05-07-2014 07:28 AM

I know we're talking about a Santa Barbara tournament, but you typically fish out of Carpentaria if I'm not mistaken. So what would that mean for the area open to fishing??? Because if you're fishing Carp then I want to also include Refugio!

Dannowar 05-07-2014 08:44 AM

Gotta love the censorship of free speech so as to not hurt YAKJOES feelings of all people. Dude has done nothing but instigate and pester people with his pompous ramblings. I guess communities like this aren't allowed to regulate themselves, we need a higher power. Kinda feels strange that I can't tell someone to stop polluting this board with BS but people are allowed to make openly homophobic invites, and racist jabs With little or no consequence.

I'm not mad. I'm disappointed.

Mattrabasco; where I come from (ten minutes from la jolla) , the surf community has always been tight knit. If some yahoo paddles out to a premier wave, starts talking out his ass, and doesn't follow the general etiquette, he gets sent packing.

I guess the fishing community is nothing like that and we should all just group hug, hold hands and let illiterate buffoons keep insulting the time and effort we've all put in.

I just found out I'm allergic to squid of all things, I guess I'll go chill out now.

James18 05-07-2014 09:19 AM

TALK IS CHEAP

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakjoe (Post 193067)

2 cash
3 more stuff

would

Hey Yakjoke, (FYI FTW is a joke too.)
I’ll take a bite on your pitiful attempts at trolling. (You probably only catch those small fish on a squid float anyhow..) Why not take your perfectly matched mindset over to Bloodydecks? As you can see, no one is at the caliber you are at. (You've set the bar quite low.) Im surprised the mods haven't banned you already for your childish nonsense. I would have nuked your IP months ago. You have nothing positive to contribute to this amazing community. You haven't earned any BWE credibility & your making a mockery out of our sport. I wouldn't trust anything coming out of your corner, or any of its affiliates. I suggest the only kayak tournament anyone competes against you, is already waiting for you to step up...

WEST COAST WHOPPERS (FREE):
(Includes California, MX, Open Ocean & Harbors.)
MAIN: http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/f...splay.php?f=18
Sea Bass: http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=20999
Hali: http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=21000

CKFS ($25 Registration + Raffles,Prizes, Awards)
(All Species, Includes California, MX, Open Ocean & Harbors.)
http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=16364

Why would you guys even entertain his offer? His words arent worth a squirt of piss, & thats according to Websters!
If you really feel you have a chance in hell YakJOKE why not make it interesting and put up your fully rigged Pinks up on the line too?
I know I really want those crazy outriggers..

PS - Time to grow up. That includes letting go all those small fish you've been bragging about.

MattRabasco 05-07-2014 09:23 AM

DanoWar - War says it all… Maybe you should change your name to Danopeace, you might be a happier guy then. Ha Ha, you all get so worked up about nothing and slam a guy who is wanting to get a tourney going - coolness. I stopped posting because of this kind of junk. I can't believe that I got harangued into it again. Never more! I am out. See ya all on the
water.

Phatford 05-07-2014 09:26 AM

I don't know what the drama is and I generally try not to involve myself in drama.... However if the dates match up I would fish... I would love to drag my trailer up and camp out... Fish, and party right afterwards... Hmmmm, maybe on second thought I need to go up there tourney or not.

Dannowar 05-07-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattRabasco (Post 193128)
DanoWar - War says it all… Maybe you should change your name to Danopeace, you might be a happier guy then. Ha Ha, you all get so worked up about nothing and slam a guy who is wanting to get a tourney going - coolness. I stopped posting because of this kind of junk. I can't believe that I got harangued into it again. Never more! I am out. See ya all on the
water.

Are you really too shallow to see that this dude isn't trying to get a tournament going, he's trying to show everyone that yakjoe is better. I'm sorry you're leaving, you'll be missed. It's a shame you can't handle the turmoils of a public, open forum.

makobob 05-07-2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannowar (Post 193119)
Gotta love the censorship of free speech so as to not hurt YAKJOES feelings of all people. Dude has done nothing but instigate and pester people with his pompous ramblings. I guess communities like this aren't allowed to regulate themselves, we need a higher power. Kinda feels strange that I can't tell someone to stop polluting this board with BS but people are allowed to make openly homophobic invites, and racist jabs With little or no consequence.

I'm not mad. I'm disappointed.

Mattrabasco; where I come from (ten minutes from la jolla) , the surf community has always been tight knit. If some yahoo paddles out to a premier wave, starts talking out his ass, and doesn't follow the general etiquette, he gets sent packing.

I guess the fishing community is nothing like that and we should all just group hug, hold hands and let illiterate buffoons keep insulting the time and effort we've all put in.

I just found out I'm allergic to squid of all things, I guess I'll go chill out now.

So Dano are you also voting to change his screen name tobsJOE? It's pretty obvious he is fraid to fish with the old skool and the younger crowd hides from him.
Just saying

Dannowar 05-07-2014 09:46 AM

either that or

YAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK...you oughta joe by now

ful-rac 05-07-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannowar (Post 193132)
Are you really too shallow to see that this dude isn't trying to get a tournament going, he's trying to show everyone that yakjoe is better. I'm sorry you're leaving, you'll be missed. It's a shame you can't handle the turmoils of a public, open forum.

No shit...

I guess he thinks the more he says it...the more people start to believe it....:rolleyes:

Well at least he has one believer...:rolleyes:

Iceman 05-07-2014 10:40 AM

Take the highroad folks and enjoy the view :D

momo fish 05-07-2014 11:17 AM

Man, you folks sure do get all bend out of shape. This is all in good fun. Since when does talking shit with folks that share a hobby get so serious. I'm just enjoying all the banter back and forth and just laugh it off.