Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   2013 HOBIE PA14 Excellent, Loaded & SOLD! (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=25073)

ol'skool 03-28-2015 04:06 PM

2013 HOBIE PA14 Excellent, Loaded & SOLD!

9 Attachment(s)
2013 Hobie PA14 in excellent condition that includes: Trailer with signals, new tires, lifetime plates; Custom made truck extender w/ signal lights; Hobie Wheeleez sand tires; Hobie live bait well / battery; Brand new Lowrance HDS 5 w/ Nautic Insight (never used) w/battery; TurboFins; Aqua Bound paddle; (3) Scotty pole holders; (1) New Scotty pole holder extender; Custom sideboards (also have originals); Standard Horizon floating HX300 VHF w/ chargers (never used); Rod leashes and kelp leash; Stringer; Re-entry rope ladder; Fish Gripper; Manual Bilge Pump (New); Cup holder rigged to fit a Scotty receiver (cheers!); AKC fish scale; All batteries have chargers; Custom poly bait boardfits center hatch; marine flares; Life Jacket. Comes with EVERYTHING! all you need is water, rod, reel and tackle. Family tradgedy forces sale. $3700 obo; PM for fastest response; first "I'll take it" gets it.

Raskal311 03-28-2015 04:55 PM

That's one heck of a package

ol'skool 03-28-2015 05:14 PM

Yeah, I hate to see it go but hopefully the "All in one" package allows it to move fast. For a guy just getting started or trading up, it's all there!

IslanderFishing 03-29-2015 09:50 PM

It's definitely a great "all in one" package! Ol'skool is also a great guy, and I know he takes good care of his yak.

Sorry to hear about the family tragedy. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers. God bless.

ol'skool 03-30-2015 08:55 PM

Thanks Islander for the kind words and the prayers are definately appreciated...any reasonable counter offers will be considered.

Pinhead 03-30-2015 09:11 PM

Screamin' deal and more than a bargain. If only this would have been available 5 weeks ago, i would have jumped on it. I will pass the word for sure.

And remember, nothing is a surprise to HIM! Trust and Obey! Prov. 3:5&6 ....and leave the rest up to Him ;-)

ol'skool 04-01-2015 09:07 PM

Thanks Pinhead for passing it along and the Godly encouragement!

Chrixxer 04-02-2015 08:35 AM

I would pick it up but i live all the way NorCal but nice package.

ol'skool 04-02-2015 03:41 PM

If it helps encourage anyone I'll drop it to $3,500 and throw in a custom calcutta bamboo gaff...c'mon now!:luxhello:

TheAnglerNamedChandler 04-02-2015 06:44 PM

Hello, I literally made this account specifically to talk to you about your kayak. I have dreamt of having a Hobie PA for many years, but bills have prevented that. I am sorry to hear that you are going through a hardship and I do see how great of a deal this is already, but I am extremely budgeted at the moment due to not working; Is there any way that you can lower the price anymore. I know it's a lot to ask and I am not trying to score off of your family tragedy. I am fine with you even taking off some of the extras in order to lower the price of need be. I just can't afford that price, but I do wish to be able to start fishing like a true angler by using this amazing Hobie PA.

momo fish 04-02-2015 06:54 PM

Why did I just throw up in my mouth?? If you have bills and not working yet looking at buying the top of the line kayak, something is seriously wrong...

Price is good as is.. Sorry to hear about hardship..

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAnglerNamedChandler (Post 224308)
Hello, I literally made this account specifically to talk to you about your kayak. I have dreamt of having a Hobie PA for many years, but bills have prevented that. I am sorry to hear that you are going through a hardship and I do see how great of a deal this is already, but I am extremely budgeted at the moment due to not working; Is there any way that you can lower the price anymore. I know it's a lot to ask and I am not trying to score off of your family tragedy. I am fine with you even taking off some of the extras in order to lower the price of need be. I just can't afford that price, but I do wish to be able to start fishing like a true angler by using this amazing Hobie PA.

TheAnglerNamedChandler 04-02-2015 07:23 PM

Momo Fish.... I don't think that was a polite way to comment on regards to my message that I sent to Ol'Skool, not you. I understand if you know him and what not, but I was not asking for a negative or rude remark, simply a question directed towards the owner of the kayak. No need for drama or any kind of unkind messages. I said that bills have prevented that. I recently paid off all my bills and just want to fish more. Due to a recent death in the family, I decided to start fishing more and take some extra time to myself to clear my head and gain back some happiness. It's been tough making the transition in my life with everything that has recently occurred so I decided even though I don't have much in savings left, I could spare the money for a kayak since I will be able to catch more food, in returning buying less food. So where I am saving money, I will be spending it on the kayak. I acknowledged that the kayak is a wonderful deal though and I know it was a lot to ask. I hope you accept my sincere apology for bringing up the reason as to why I am so eager to purchase this kayak. I was refraining from discussing my personal life to avoid showing some sort of "pity party" to assist in getting the price reduced. I simply don't like that someone is capable of talking down on someone else when they do not know the circumstances in which that person is dealing with. Thank you for reading the and once again, I am sorry for this unrelated discussion.

ol'skool 04-02-2015 09:20 PM

No worries, I'm pretty easy going. I'll have to hold the line on the price though and I don't plan on busting up the package to reduce the price. I do understand hardship and can appreciate yours, and I respect your reasons for asking...no offense taken.

ol'skool 04-04-2015 02:27 PM

Kayak sold to Chandler, a real nice guy and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Chandler and BWE!

Sir LJ 04-05-2015 02:18 AM

sorry to hear about your loss

octico 04-05-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo fish (Post 224310)
Why did I just throw up in my mouth?? If you have bills and not working yet looking at buying the top of the line kayak, something is seriously wrong...

Price is good as is.. Sorry to hear about hardship..

You have been a bit cranky latetly. I think you need to catch an big :yt: !

momo fish 04-05-2015 01:43 PM

Your right!! A wsb would sure help right about now.. When I return from vac, lets attempt LJ again..

Quote:

Originally Posted by octico (Post 224511)
You have been a bit cranky latetly. I think you need to catch an big :yt: !