Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2017 GONZAGA on the FLY 2017 (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=30199)

makobob 11-05-2016 09:05 AM

2017 GONZAGA on the FLY 2017
 
This is the big trip of the year. Dates are 22-30 October.
HOWEVER
I will be in camp from the 15th until the 30th. So some might come starting as early as the 15th.

This year because the trip was so popular you can sign up for week one or week two. This will allow for more people to enjoy paradise. Weather and fishing are both at their best in October so start your planning now, most of last years fishermen want to return so.........I might limit each week to 15 anglers.
Tight Lines.

Anglers are:
Week 1
Makobob CONFIRMED
Mahigeer CONFIRMED
Baja_Traveler CONFIRMED
MrPukaShell CONFIRMED
Sivak CONFIRMED
Sivak+ CONFIRMED


Week 2
Makobob CONFIRMED
MrPukaShell CONFIRMED
Serop CONFIRMED
Gr8fuldude CONFIRMED
Mike Scales CONFIRMED
Mike's little brother CONFIRMED
Domesta27 CONFIRMED
Domtesta27 friend CONFIRMED
Sivak CONFIRMED
Sivak+ CONFIRMED
Fishnstix CONFIRMED

Mahigeer 11-05-2016 09:20 AM

Marked on calendar already.

One week seemed too short the way that I do it.

If the boat is available, I like to bring my friend Ken Jones.
He is not a kayaker, but is an interesting person to meet.
More on him as we get close.


I guess we have to make caravan traveling arrangements.

makobob 11-05-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahigeer (Post 271438)
Marked on calendar already.

One week seemed too short the way that I do it.

If the boat is available, I like to bring my friend Ken Jones.
He is not a kayaker, but is an interesting person to meet.
More on him as we get close.


I guess we have to make caravan traveling arrangements.

WHO are you kidding, I know you have it in YOUR GPS!!!!!

Mahigeer 11-05-2016 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makobob (Post 271440)
WHO are you kidding, I know you have it in YOUR GPS!!!!!

I know how to get there, it is just safer to travel in a group as you always say.

Sivak 11-05-2016 09:51 AM

Count me in Bob

makobob 11-05-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivak (Post 271445)
Count me in Bob

You are on the list.

Hashem, Ken is welcome.

YakDout 11-05-2016 10:47 AM

Ill tentatively jump into week two.

MrPukaShell 11-05-2016 02:23 PM

Not missing out count me in.

makobob 11-05-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahigeer (Post 271444)
I know how to get there, it is just safer to travel in a group as you always say.

So Hashem, arkadash mio, when you decide which week let me know and maybe you can lead that group down? And MOOOOORREE LAMB CHOPS PLEASE.
Thank you my friend.

MrPukaShell 11-05-2016 02:59 PM

Roberto, put me down for week 2 please.

Mahigeer 11-05-2016 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makobob (Post 271454)
So Hashem, arkadash mio, when you decide which week let me know and maybe you can lead that group down? And MOOOOORREE LAMB CHOPS PLEASE.
Thank you my friend.

I have to talk to Ken first and then let you know.

Too far away to make a definite plans yet.

Dinner, this time, Persian menu at the camp. If Ken comes, he is a good cook. Used to run a restaurant.

makobob 11-05-2016 03:22 PM

Robert and Brandon, you are both IN. Now all you have to do it DREAM about it for a year. Robert again thank you for the mirror, and Brandon don't forget the Rangers. Ps I also ordered a few.

Mahigeer 11-05-2016 03:51 PM

The "list" has been updated.

Even some new items like these have been added.

Head net, fly traps, Ranger lures, high speed conventional reel and these:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/p...cessor=content

Gr8fuldude 11-05-2016 09:32 PM

Roberto, puedes contar conmigo para la segunda semana!! Un buen lugar para celebrar mi cumpleanos! (put me down for week 2 :D)

Mike scales 11-06-2016 08:03 AM

Count me in!! My little brother may join me. He's a chef and he will cook us an amazing feast!
Week numero dos!

YakDout 11-06-2016 08:07 AM

Ill have my sentri for this one. My two hour wait just turned into 10-15 minutes.

Mike scales 11-06-2016 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YakDout (Post 271480)
Ill have my sentri for this one. My two hour wait just turned into 10-15 minutes.

Need to start my sentry process now. That line gets wicked long.

John M 11-06-2016 08:13 AM

Bob
Sign me up for 3 spots the 2nd week.
I just bought 3 ranger lures.

John M.

YakDout 11-06-2016 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike scales (Post 271481)
Need to start my sentry process now. That line gets wicked long.



And the line to get the sentri pass is wicked long too! Haha definitely start now.

makobob 11-06-2016 09:11 AM

John M and two have been added to week two.
WEEK TWO is now half full. Tight lines


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2002 Big Water's Edge. All rights reserved.