Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Non Kayak Related But...We Got This Bastard (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=30479)

Deamon 01-16-2017 06:57 AM

Non Kayak Related But...We Got This Bastard

5 Attachment(s)
Our yard was broken into last night. Dude got stuck in the mud. His buddies must've bailed out on him! His Ranger was PLUGGED with our equipment...:the_finger:

Deamon 01-16-2017 07:00 AM

Ummm...CBad...the HOW trailer lock was cut and opened up. We should take an assessment Brotha. I didn't see any HOW stuff on or around the truck so let's hope. Call me man. Jim

kirkdavis 01-16-2017 07:14 AM

At least they caught one of the bad guys, and I hope all your gear was recovered. I just don't get how much work some people will go to for ill gotten gain, when if they worked that hard at a real job all would be well.
Maybe they need to take up fishing to keep their demons at bay (no pun intended).

chris138 01-16-2017 07:15 AM

That guy is lucky he wasn't shot. So did you catch him red handed? Neighbors? Right on dude, that's some good karma coming back around for you. Hopefully the HOW trailer wasn't plundered, let us know if something big is missing and I'm sure you could crowd fund its replacement.

Deamon 01-16-2017 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris138 (Post 274042)
That guy is lucky he wasn't shot. So did you catch him red handed? Neighbors? Right on dude, that's some good karma coming back around for you. Hopefully the HOW trailer wasn't plundered, let us know if something big is missing and I'm sure you could crowd fund its replacement.

Dude got stuck on the perimeter where he cut a hole in the fence. Called the Freeway Tow Service and the tow truck driver sniffed it out. Gave the guy a shovel and told him he had to clear the tires of mud in order to get the truck pulled out properly. Then called the cops!

bwana 01-16-2017 08:16 AM

Good thing for all the recent rain.

Hang the bastard.

Hunters Pa 01-16-2017 08:30 AM

It took 7 cop cars, or more? Glad you got him, and kudos to the towtruck driver for calling it in.

FullFlavorPike 01-16-2017 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deamon (Post 274043)
Gave the guy a shovel and told him he had to clear the tires of mud in order to get the truck pulled out properly. Then called the cops!

Class move !

JeffB 01-16-2017 10:35 AM

Some people...

skrilla 01-17-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunters Pa (Post 274047)
It took 7 cop cars, or more?

Probably just showed up for the LOLs. :D

h2ofishfo 01-17-2017 02:36 PM

East county tweakers always trying to steal from everyone even there own mom

bwana 01-17-2017 02:41 PM

What is the stuff in the tumbleweed picture?

tacmik 01-17-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2ofishfo (Post 274108)

Hey. Leave us out of it. It happened near Miramar. We stay in the East County.

YakDout 01-17-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2ofishfo (Post 274108)

Thats funny, never seen one of those in oceanside, escondido or vista...

Deamon 01-17-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwana (Post 274109)
What is the stuff in the tumbleweed picture?

String trimmers. They get pennies on the dollar for these used machines. Cut one hand off, that'll teach them...and the other others. :the_finger:

blitzburgh 01-18-2017 10:34 AM

Fuck yeah. Can't stand thieves.

janines.fishtales@cox.net 01-18-2017 12:30 PM

Oh they're just harmless guys with a substance "disease"...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deamon (Post 274038)
Our yard was broken into last night. Dude got stuck in the mud. His buddies must've bailed out on him! His Ranger was PLUGGED with our equipment...:the_finger:

Yeah, lets just drop all crimes down to misdemeanors....
And lets just let them all out of jail because, well, it's just a property crime, and well, they have a "disability"... yeah, that's it, a disability.

I wish people would wake up. It's the "low level offenders" that do this stuff. Truth is, that guy will see little to no jail time, because why?????

There are too many people out there (Meryl Streep) who FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.

Sorry about the soap box. Glad you got your stuff back.

J:cool:

monstahfish 01-19-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janines.fishtales@cox.net (Post 274166)
Yeah, lets just drop all crimes down to misdemeanors....
And lets just let them all out of jail because, well, it's just a property crime, and well, they have a "disability"... yeah, that's it, a disability.

I wish people would wake up. It's the "low level offenders" that do this stuff. Truth is, that guy will see little to no jail time, because why?????

There are too many people out there (Meryl Streep) who FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.

Sorry about the soap box. Glad you got your stuff back.

J:cool:

I think we ought to get a punch for every $10 retail worth of stuff stolen. 1 for every $1 when they target a charity. A beating to within an inch of their lives would leave me satisfied and ought to serve as a barrier for re-offending. I would actually like it if the punches could be doled out at whatever time the victim wants too. Like say I want to punch the guy 20 times now. Then a week later I think about it again and go give him a couple more. Then I have a bad day a couple weeks later and so on and so forth until it's done. Actually now that trump is in office this seems possible!

YakDout 01-19-2017 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monstahfish (Post 274189)
I think we ought to get a punch for every $10 retail worth of stuff stolen. 1 for every $1 when they target a charity. A beating to within an inch of their lives would leave me satisfied and ought to serve as a barrier for re-offending. I would actually like it if the punches could be doled out at whatever time the victim wants too. Like say I want to punch the guy 20 times now. Then a week later I think about it again and go give him a couple more. Then I have a bad day a couple weeks later and so on and so forth until it's done. Actually now that trump is in office this seems possible!

This is what came to mind when reading that. No gloves of course.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmzLyyPigA

stevie951 01-19-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacmik (Post 274110)
Hey. Leave us out of it. It happened near Miramar. We stay in the East County.

Coming from the Santee guy too huh?? :rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:the_finger: