Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mr.T...finally :D (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=11040)

jorluivil 08-06-2011 08:11 PM

I'll get the popcorn:D

The Kid 08-06-2011 08:31 PM

Don't start with the damn popcorn!:biggrinjester::wavey:

jorluivil 08-06-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Kid (Post 91450)
Don't start with the damn popcorn!:biggrinjester::wavey:

FINE!!! I just grab some chips and a coke.

dick fabulous 08-06-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carbonbass (Post 91443)
Well guess what, what I did was legal so suck my pie hole penis face go "save the world"

I'm not tryin to save the world carbonass. Get a filet o fish sandwich instead. Your a deusche just like any other with your '70' pounder for a yay look at me photo. Try harder. Legal yes. Carbonhole yes. Like I said, make sure you share some with Casey. :you_rock:

ODOGFISH 08-06-2011 09:34 PM

... damn I'm ordering pizza :D

dude ya did wat ya did I'm sure your next ones will be C&R , oh yea don't for get to get pics ... you may want to ask the shark PD what size they tend to keep when targeting the all mighty T-shark ... congrats !! ... btw I hope the next one kicks your butt :biggrinjester:

Amish Ed 08-06-2011 09:42 PM

Told you you'd get one. Now go get a big one. Enjoy the food too, that's good stuff there. I don't like to eat most cooked fish, but I do like thresher on the BBQ.

Billy V 08-06-2011 10:05 PM

Thats a 20 lb. fish - Don't kid yourself.

If you're going to take a thresher at least wait until is more than 6 months old.

CalicoCody 08-06-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fknricter (Post 91436)
do yourself a favor and DO NOT post this on BD!

If you had a brain in your skull, you would know it'd be a good idea to listen to this advice.:D

I know you post on BD frequently, so you have to know how it goes when someone posts pics of dead, small sharks. :boxing_smiley:

The Kid 08-06-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 91449)
I'll get the popcorn:D

Ok f*** it!!! Time to break out the popcorn!

:shot:

carbonbass 08-06-2011 10:54 PM

i thought what i was doing was informative, and somewhat inspirational, but due to the responses ive recieved i wont post here anymore. I thought this was a community that supported kayak fishing. I caught this shark from a kayak and legally kept it. With this much hassle it is not worth posting another report. Enjoy kayak fishing everyone. It is a beautiful sport filled with luxuries, but since i dont recieve support from other fellow fisherman there is no value to report here, good luck and good bye. CB~

Fiskadoro 08-07-2011 01:16 AM

Threads like this remind why I gave up fishing... or was that just internet fishing :biggrinjester:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bumfnms6ovA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

jorluivil 08-07-2011 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Day (Post 91473)
Threads like this remind why I gave up fishing... or was that just internet fishing :biggrinjester:

One of my all time favorite movies!!

Jim Sammons LJKF 08-07-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterling (Post 91444)
IMHO anyone who harvests a legal fish shouldn't get any grief especially with the MLPA giving us enough grief.:mad:

This is where you are wrong Sterling, keeping fish like this just gives our opponents more ammunition. Whether the catch was legal or not, this catch just looks bad.

stuppid 08-07-2011 08:56 AM

You guys are a bunch of old ladies. Legal is legal.

jorluivil 08-07-2011 01:20 PM

I was out fishing.........looks like I didn't miss much.

Tman 08-07-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carbonbass (Post 91471)
i thought what i was doing was informative, and somewhat inspirational, but due to the responses ive recieved i wont post here anymore. I thought this was a community that supported kayak fishing. I caught this shark from a kayak and legally kept it. With this much hassle it is not worth posting another report. Enjoy kayak fishing everyone. It is a beautiful sport filled with luxuries, but since i dont recieve support from other fellow fisherman there is no value to report here, good luck and good bye. CB~

Wait...did he just take his ball and go home? :doh:

ccoral 08-07-2011 03:26 PM

Baby killer maybe 40 lbs

Deamon 08-08-2011 05:50 AM

You said:

-"your reel went "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"...i'm guessing it was more like "z"

-"Clicker was going hot and he took a shitload of line on the initial hit"...You using a Snoopy Push Button Combo?

-"I would gain line back and he would take twice as much in a drag burning dash"... water, quick!!!

-"For a few moments of the fight he started to tow me"...Yee HAW!!

-"and took me at least a half mile or so from where i hooked up"...please

-"really didnt know what to do with such an intimidating fish"...ummm, put it back in its crib?

-its tail was insane...insane?

-rocking me heavy side to side...hold on tight to something!!!

-did another screaming run... "z"

driftwood 08-08-2011 06:17 AM

Dude, Just wondering, What made you think posting a premature fetus was "inspiratioinal" ?? what were you thinkg?

Yeah legal, but NOT "inspirational'

Dan 08-08-2011 06:46 AM

Legal fish. Eat it, share it, enjoy it and don't feel even a little bit bad. We all make our own rules within the rules.